Thread: LG Rumor Touch deleting automatically Photos from memory card

LG Rumor Touch deleting automatically Photos from memory card

I am using the Lg Mobile phone from last couple of week and now the thing here is that I really unable to understand the unusual behaviors of the mobile phone that I was using. Actually whenever I am clicking any photo then it is never shown up in the memory card I don’t know why it is happening and what I can do to solve this one. Please help me out of this and let me what I can do to get rid of the problem that I am facing.

Re: LG Rumor Touch deleting automatically Photos from memory card

I do not understand where you could remove the photos in the camera except the memory card. Assuming I comprise good question, to remove the photos. You put your camera in playback of photos to see on the screen. Search the menus: you must have a command to erase everything. Otherwise, your device connects to your PC, looking for pictures with Windows Explorer and you take away the pictures.

I think we can do nothing if the card before trying to recover photos that are on it unless you erase, the less format, + was likely to recover trying 'digital image recovery "or" file recover "or" PC Inspector Recovery ". You choose. Photo Nose in the software, since I have no money yet but I am applying for a license but I found nothing in it but I still guess that you will definitely able to solve the issue here and will easily able to recover the data

To not go into detail say that format does not mean removing it is a consequence of the formatting. Formatting can adapt your card to the device; by doing this it removes all files in passing. But normally once formatted the card does not need to be again unless you have a specific problem. The removal of the photos is the best solution I think it's just a little longer than the formatting maybe you why we had recommended), you can do it from the device or PC that does no problem.

Format is really just recreate the file allocation table. There are several types of allocation tables (eg FAT, FAT32, etc.) Format back to "delete" global access to all files because the table is "reset". It is recommended that you format with the camera because we are sure that in this case the allocation table will be well of the type supported by the device. Then when you put the card on the PC, it is capable of supporting several types of tables of allowances including the map created by the NPC. We can then delete or add files to the card from the PC without any problems. I recommend even delete photos from the PC because as it does not use precious energy to the battery from the camera.

A file is cut into pieces allocation unit, i.e sheet. On each allocation unit, so we will write some data the words on the sheet. Preferably, we will try to fill the entire sheet, but sometimes the data is smaller than the allocation unit, it has a sheet half filled we will not redraw the coup, we loses a part of real space, because the allocation unit is not fully satisfied. It is therefore important to choose a suitable size. However, if we take an allocation unit is too small a tiny leaf on which is written a word, it is quickly drowned in the leaves, and it takes longer to find everything because the leaves are disordered. To find these leaves, we will use an index: the allocation table there are different types, most notably the FAT: File Allocation Table, which the FAT file system uses the name, which exists in the FAT , FAT16 and FAT32, depending on whether the address is on 8, 16 or 32 bit.

michaeldisuza Guest

Jacinte, it can one of the probable reason that your memory card is corrupted. You need to format it, this can cause to delete all the data written on your card. But you recover all your multimedia files especially the pictures and photos with the help of photo recovery software. It is very easy to use the application because it has easy to use GUI.