Thread: My Xbox Live account got hacked while in gear of wars 3

My Xbox Live account got hacked while in gear of wars 3

Guys I m really having a big problem with this I feel like my xbox live account has been hacked while in gear of war 3 section and The Xbox Live support team were essentially useless and basically told me my only option was to make a new account. Now what to do with this I am really very upset with this please help me.

re: My Xbox Live account got hacked while in gear of wars 3

I am really sorry with this and I don’t know what is the problem there has been number of threads which I have found in which they have been saying that the account has been hacked. But there were no solution for this and when once the developers have said that they cant do then what you can do and what any one of us can suggest.

Opss that’s really sad news friend I would be saying that if the developers have asked you to make new account then I would be asking only one thing to ask them back is just to close that account and I think that they can at least do this for sure. And if you are not able to use your account that no one should. And I think that if they now know that the account has been hacked they themselves must be blocking it.

Well this is strange how can they say like this? They must be having some security to it they must do something they are having a complete command on this and how can they say such a stupid words absolutely unfair.

What can they do my friend? If the hacker has got the trick to hack the account if they would be giving it back to you he would be hacking it again. And yes what they can do it solve the hacking problem and surely they must be trying over that and they would do that but they would take some time and for them you and the hacker both are the same one so I don’t think that he would be trusting anyone.

This is a common problem and that’s why I don’t have much in my account. I mean that that’s is the reason why I am not making things go much better with the xbox account because I knew that when I would be having a advanced account then they would be creating problem in this.

Re: My Xbox Live account got hacked while in gear of wars 3

Same problem with me and they said the same to me I know that this is a bad response from them but after thinking a lot on this and talking regarding this with some of my friends I noticed that some of the above poster have said truth that they can’t do anything regarding this. They can’t trust us too if they can’t trust the one who has been hacking the account because we both are the user for them and they would be treating us the same. If we are saying them that our account has been hacked do we have anything by which we can make them sure about this? I don’t think that we have any reason. Anyways this is what I thought now I don’t know what others think about this and I even don’t know that I am right or not.