Thread: unable to purchase some add ons for Age of Empires online

unable to purchase some add ons for Age of Empires online

Hello friends I am having problem in buying the addons for this game it is really difficult to understand what has been the problem with them now. I've been trying to purchase some addons for Age of Empires online I have been able to purchase some of them once but not again. I am getting the error message saying An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later. Now what to do please help me?

Re: unable to purchase some add ons for Age of Empires online

Dint heard of this problem before but the problem seems to be very weird and I would be saying that there is some problem with the server of Microsoft and this is really a big problem anyway you need to mail to the technical support of Microsoft and ask for the help and I don’t think you have any other better option than this.

Hey friend same problem with me and when I was trying to download it they showed me error and each try cost me 1$ and I was very upset with that and this was like I got each one of them after sometime I mean not sometime but almost after a day so I think that you need to relax right now this problem would be solved automatically don’t worry. But yes lots of money was wasted because I had tried a same add on to download 4 5 time so each one of them cost me around 4 to 5 $ and this was really very weird I was really think about this and saw the thread.

Sorry friend after coming over here I saw lots of threads and many of the sites but I wasn’t able to solve the problem nor I wasn’t able to get any reply which I thought would help you nor I have found any of those guys getting there problem solved who were commenting over there just wait and watch and I would alspo say that keep messaging to the technical support guys.

This is a true problem which i have been facing i dont know why you are thinking that it is a wired problem and some of the other guys have also got the problem so i think i am not the only one to face this problem. And i think that if you haven't heard about this then i dont think that you are well updated with many other news and this is really very bad. This is very irritating and this would be one a problem with you too someday and then you would know what i am going through anyways i have got the downloaded addon but late you guys were right nice one.