Thread: Disappointed PS3 games

Disappointed PS3 games

My favorite gaming console is PS3 and I also my favorite games are PS3 version games along with some PC version game. The PS3 has been the excellent console so far with awesome games but some games have really disappointed the console and its popularity. This is really bad. The first and very much disappointed game I have found was Prototype. What’s yours?

Re: Disappointed PS3 games

On the well-known gaming sites will be investigated with the Kung Fu Rider test, the question of how well suited this PS3 game for the first wave of games is Move. But first to the story of the PS3 game. To be honest, this Sony was not really creative. Kung fu test this Rider is also heavily criticized. Finally, it is only a variation of games like Tony Hawk and Co. The only difference is that instead of a skateboard or BMX just sweeps with an office chair through the urban jungle of Hong Kong. Kung Fu Rider test the overcrowding of the Move-controller has been criticized heavily. This fact may come in the heat of battle ever to unwanted jumps or stunts. The motto here is, sometimes less is more.

Re: Disappointed PS3 games

In contrast, the first thing you would have to prove is the PS3 exclusive games, which are scheduled for PS3 and directly to their full potential. There is where you can see the capacity of PS3. Note that the platform make based on 360 and then converted to PS3, because programmers is much easier to program for Xbox 360, and once the game has become, but as a different platform to the Ps3 at converting the game does not stay the same. Because many programmers do not know harness the power of PS3, because if they did, sure that the platform would be better on PS3. Platform companies actually make them to get more money, they do not care if they seize the console or not.