Thread: connecting windows phone to Windows Vista HP DV 2000 Laptop not working

connecting windows phone to Windows Vista HP DV 2000 Laptop not working

This is a weird problem but it has been really irritating me a lot I have been trying to connect the windows phone to Windows Vista HP DV 2000 Laptop but it isn’t working so I don’t know what to do with this it has been really very irritating please help me.

Re: connecting windows phone to Windows Vista HP DV 2000 Laptop not working

Guys same problem here and I am getting some silly things as notification and it is the first thing it says that “Found new hardware - Unknown Device” “Windows could not find Driver software for Unknown Device” and the final problem is “Windows could not find for ” this is what it ahs been showing now please suggest me what is all about and whay am I getting this error please help me out of this.

This is really a weird problem I have never found this problem I have been connecting my phone so many time to the Laptop and what I have saw that the driver is always downloaded automatically in this OS and there is never a problem by connecting anything that has been the best feature of the windows 7 and you are having some problem with that itself that is bit weird.

I don’t think that Zune ever downloads on its own it always need to be installed manually and to download it just click here and that’s hwo you would get the zune on your system and then installed it and then see if you are getting any help.

I have also downloaded the zune from here only there is sometime some problem in downloading the zune automatically and may be your OS is not genuine or you must have kept auto updates and all blocked and so it would not be downloaded on your own you need to go there and then see if youa re getting any help with that.

Thanks guys for helping me out of this and it has been really very irritating for me and i am thinking that this is really very interesting discussion over my topic. I was sure that there would be some help for me from you guys and i got that. The problem is solved some how i dont know i was doing the same thing as i was doing before and sticked with the basics and the problem was solved and for me thats what matters.