Thread: Cannot send Push Notifications to Live Tile by Facebook App 2.0 in WP7

Cannot send Push Notifications to Live Tile by Facebook App 2.0 in WP7

Friends I am having a windows phone and I have configured it to get Push Notifications to receive Toast and Tile count into the Live Tile of the app but it's not working and I am not able to think about where the problem ahs been occurring and why I am not able to do anything with this and I am not I'm not receiving any toast nor tile count and I have placed the Facebook app to my home screen. Please help me guys.

Re: Cannot send Push Notifications to Live Tile by Facebook App 2.0 in WP7

Just try to use so version 2.0i am sure it would be working it has worked with me and there is a limit of 15 application that can receive the push notification and that won’t be including the application like outlook and all.

Hello friend dotn worry about this when I was facing the same problem I have done a simple thing and it solved my problem and I would be liking to tell you about that and it is like just try to push off all those option and then again enable it for the facebook and see if it is solving the problem. I know it is a simple thing but it has solved my problem and so I think that it would be solving your problem too. It is one of the important application of this phone and so I would be thinking that you need to solve this problem.

Some where I have found that this is the problem with the phone and it is the conflict between the way the FB has been sending the notification for the different applications which has been available. This is really a tough problem and I have been working out on it a much but I havent found any other solution then this and it has been working with some of them so I am suggesting you this.

Just try to reinstall the application and I would be hoping that would solve your problem and also try to do system restore which is the basic solution for number of problem and I hope that this would solve your problem.

I know that this has been the problem with almost all the phone having the facebook application and i think that the mobile application are really not taken care much and this is the reason why the problem remains for long. And i am also hoping for the patch to release i have tried number of solution which i have found on other site and the problem is right there till now then i asked you all and tried it but not very helpful but thanks for helping me.