Thread: Will HTC Mozart Update to Mango 7.5

Will HTC Mozart Update to Mango 7.5

Guys I am planning to buy HTX Mozart and I am thinking that would it be later be able to get updated to the Mango 7.5? Please tell me about this I am just unable to think anything over this so please suggest me something and make things clear about this.

Re: Will HTC Mozart Update to Mango 7.5

Once I would be saying yes go with it and then I would also say that there is very less time for these phones to come up with you don’t need to wait a lot so I would be saying just wait for some time and directly go with that phone why need to move on when you know you have to go with that in the future.

I don’t think that same as the above poster has been saying I have a different view I would be saying that if you would be waiting for this phone may be that these phones would be really costly and they would be having the same feature then what would be the use? So I would be saying that just go with the version already in market. Waiting for something which is not still in market is not a good option. Who know there would be lots of bug which would be creating number of problem in this phone so I would be saying that leave two thinking in your mind and just go with what you like.

Both is the product from same brand so I don’t think that there is any reason why it wont be supporting the device and there are number of thing which would be in consideration in this question so best thing I would be saying that just go with this version and later on you can upgrade it and things are clear just don’t worry about anything like that.

If you have been liking this phone very much then go for it and I think that it is one of the best product and surely the updgratation would be supporting the phone no doubt in that and you would be able to enjoy both the features in the phone and I have been in the discussion with the developers in some forums of the phone and they have said that there would be no problem in the up gradation and that would be very easy though so I am saying you to go with the product because ei know I am very sure with this.

I would be saying that don’t believe on anything like this I don’t know if there would be a best version or no number of time I have saw that the new up gradation is always having problem with them and so I would be saying that go with the version whose problem and all have been solved and then later it would be saw that they are compactable or not

Is it possible to upgrade Windows Phone 7 to 7.5? go through this thread I hope this would be helping you out. And one more thing I would be saying that this version is having lots and lot of more features so the problem of having bugs also does increases so I would be say that till the time all the bugs of this version would be solved enjoy using the previous version and then we would see to the newer version. I am hoping that there should not be any problem with this version but it has been found that whenever anything is having many new features then the chances of bugs does increase so I would be saying that the important thing is what you are getting now would that be fine or not and according to me what you have been thinking to buy is really nice and it is worth.

off course yes it would be working and it has to work. And it has been always that the Microsoft has been the best in there marketing even if there product is waste so i think that this would be the best way that they can make there mango 7.5 important in a quick time because many of the users have been using the windows phone now and this days it has been having good market so i think if they would be giving the mango 7.5 to those users then they would get that many users directly and if they would be liking it then they would ask more of the users to go with it and that would have a better marketing.