Thread: NoDo to AT&T released for Samsung focus, still zune shows phone is upto date with version 7.0

NoDo to AT&T released for Samsung focus, still zune shows phone is upto date with version 7.0

Hello guys I think that everyone would have got updated from AT&T to NoDo update for the Samsung focus zune and this would be a nice change but last night It was saying the phone is upto date with the version 7.0 itself this was weird when there is update how can it say its up to date without updating the newer version.

re: NoDo to AT&T released for Samsung focus, still zune shows phone is upto date with version 7.0

I hope you have tried t connect it with the Zune client and then check for the update I hope it would show you there. There is no problem at all with this version and I hope everything would be fine just check it out.

re: NoDo to AT&T released for Samsung focus, still zune shows phone is upto date with version 7.0

I think that you need to have patients you would get the update sooner don’t worry. It has been launched and it may be taking some time in some part of the world just don’t worry it would be fine in next some hours. This is extremely best version and I am sure you would like it a lot and you always need to have some patients for the best thing always.

There are many guys who haven’t got the update and this is nothing to worry about everything would be fine in next some hours. They have been working over it and have been having some testing still so I think that it is not completely available to all part of the world it would be there in some time to everyone. I know that this is a nice version and you all are not having much patient to use this but it is really very nice if you wait for the update and then get it on proper time.

Re: NoDo to AT&T released for Samsung focus, still zune shows phone is upto date with version 7.0

I was having the same thing to ask and i also thought o have a thread over here but i dint got time and then i had a discussion with my friends and they said the same that it would be taking sometime and after that it would be doing it perfectly and that what happened it recognized it later and did updated my phone.