Thread: Releasing date for Mango 7.5 windows phone

Releasing date for Mango 7.5 windows phone

I have heard about the windows been releasing a upgraded version windows 7.5 and so I want to know what is the official release date of this version anyone having any idea about this then please tell me I want to know. I really what the version and can you also tell me if you have got any news about the windows 7.5 about its working or anything.

re: Releasing date for Mango 7.5 windows phone

There is no date till now. I have been searching for the same thing but I haven’t found anything related to the date. I think they are having a testing session and so right now they are not guessing up any proper time because there may be some problem been tested in the testing period which would take more time to get solved and then this would take more time that what they have said so I think they would never like to say any specific date and then exceed then that. Better would be test and see if everything is working fine and then give a date and then launch it on time.

That’s true no one has been specifying any tie or any date I haven’t even saw a approximate time on internet like a month or two so I think that there is nothing been decided by the developers itself.

Guys I have heard that the Device with the mango has been available in Japan and they have said that to come up in other device they would be depending up to the carrier and then OEM when that would be finishing the testing or implementation and they need some testing before they would be pushing up to the customers. Testing is really very important and that would be done nice by the developers if they have their own time without any restriction and deadline.

About features no one knows much about it everyone has been looking out for the videos and all to get some detail about the features and so I think that would be the best way to you too just looks out for this youtube.com/watch?v=lDN7pbQOISY it would tell you something about it now no one know the features are just rumors or true.

No one knows that’s true but I am sure that there would be a big changes in the os and the features of the mobile this would be one of the best changes for the windows phone and guys using it would be really working nicely.

Re: Releasing date for Mango 7.5 windows phone

Strange no body knows about it and i have also saw the video that is surely a nice one to know about the concept of the mango and so i would also recommend you guys to be there and have a look and you would know something about it and according to me i think that it would be launched in next 2 months.