Thread: Need Drivers for HTC HD Window 7 phone

Need Drivers for HTC HD Window 7 phone

Hello friends, I am having the Desktop running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and I unable to recognize my HTC HD 7 phone on my Desktop Windows PC. The device connects and understands that window is a Windows Mobile 7, but the driver does not seem to install properly. Are there any drivers accessible anywhere, there is nothing in Windows Update, the website of HTC or O2 website. Any ideas welcome. So please let me know and also give other method to do it. Thank you.

Re: Need Drivers for HTC HD Window 7 phone

You will be able to get the driver for the phone on the Google as the drivers of the phones are easily available on the internet and also you will be to get it install on the computer, so you have to search for it and get it done and connect the phone with the computer.

Foremost make sure that the phone is not registered as an unidentified device. This can come about if the phone was associated to the machine before the Zune software is installed. On your desktop, click on the "Start", and type "Device Manager" and after that you press ENTER, and as you have press the enter key then connect the phone to the computer. If you see your phone is shown with a yellow exclamation mark right click on it and select the "Update Driver" option. Then you will be able to get the drivers for the phone and also you will be able to use the phone and also then you can transfer or do anything which you wanted to do with connection of the phone with the system.

I think it would be the best and also the perfect method to get the drivers for the phone and also you will be able to install the drivers on the system.

I have mentioned a link below so you better check it out and get it done. It includes a link to errors in the Device Manager where more information about the code 10. I recommend removing the driver from the system and clean reinstall. So you better go on to the link and get it fixed and also you will be able to get the drivers and also you will be able to use the phone with the computer.
    Drivers for HTC HD Window 7 phone

I think you will be able to get the solution from the above user reply and also you will be to install the drivers on the system and also you will be able to work with the phone and also transfer the data from the phone to computer or vice versa, so get it installed.

If you are still getting the same error try manually pointing the driver and do the mapping yourself. It has worked for me. Well the steps are below and also how to do it:
    • Make sure the Zune software is installed, open / running.
    • Go to Device Manager.
    • Right click on Unknown Device – that will be your HD7.
    • Click Update Driver
    • Click Browse my computer for driver software
    • Click Choose from a list of device drivers on my computer
    • Click Next
    • Click on Microsoft in the list on the left column
    • Click the Windows Phone 7 in the list of right column
    • Complete the wizard and go.
    • Zune should now see your HD 7.

I was also having the same problem which you are having it and I was having it with HTC Mozart. The driver was not installed on my Windows 7 x 64. Well doing the Setting the driver manually, it has solved it.