Thread: How to Connect Windows Phone 7 with Zune

How to Connect Windows Phone 7 with Zune

Recently I was trying to get connect with the Zune with my Windows Phone 7 but not succeed I have try several time but each time I get the error of not connecting with the zune, so I have searched for the solution from various link and site but not able to get the accurate solution for my query, so if you people have any solution for this and if you have any idea or suggestion for connecting with the zune by using Windows Phone 7 then please do the reply.

Re: How to Connect Windows Phone 7 with Zune

Such problems for the connection of the Windows Phone 7 with the Zune mostly occurs if there is some problems for the personal digital certificates take place. So the best solution to overcome the issue is that you have to create a new certificate for these you have to follow these simple steps:
    • First of all you have to close your Zune software and you have to disconnect your phone.
    • Now open the certificate manager by typing ‘certmgr.msc’ in to the command prompt and have to press enter.
    • There you find the Mutable tree node for Personal, expand that and also expand Certificates.
    • Now sort the column, then searched for the one or more certificates which is issued to "zune-tuner://windowsphone/...".
    • Now delete that old certificate by pressing the delete option and click the “Yes”.
    • Now exit from the Menu.
    • Now start the Zune and connect your phone to create a new certificate.
    • Finally follow the procedure to create the new certificate.

Even I was also facing the same problems but I have found the solution from one of the experts so you just follow it may it help to connect your Windows Phone 7 with the Zune. So for that you have to first go for the sync screen in Zune after that you have to go for the settings. And then you have to go for the sync options and click forgets this phone. Then the Zune will ask you to connect to the device. Connect the phone and it started to Sync. Now you are cable of using the Zune.

According to me you have to remove the list of the software that is you have to
    • remove Logitech SetPoint software
    • Removed SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive software
    • Removed Zune Software
    And after removing this completely you have to restart your device and you again reinstall the Zune software as a Administrator, it will help you out.

There might be the problems arise by registry settings, or you should try to remove the application like iTunes. Or may it can be a installing issue it may happened that your Zune is not install properly , so you have to uninstall the Zune and after that you have to reinstall that once again.

Just try to do these tricks, I have not tried this but may it help to resolve your issue, so for that you should try to move to a primary usb port, and now restart the PC, and also restart the phone. Look for the certificate and see whether it exist for you or not. And also try to uninstall the Zune restart the device and again install the Zune.

According to be there is the conflict between the software and the Drivers, because when any of them is corrupted or not install properly then such issue occurs, so you just try to uninstall all the related drivers and the software used for this connection and install that once more by downloading the update version of that application. And also it may take to remove some of the unwanted application.

In my suggestion I want to inform that you should try to make the use of unzoone. So first you have to Uninstalled zune software after that you have to run unzoone. Then you have to restart the system and after reinstall the system you have to reinstalled zune and then try to connect the phone. Or simply you can make the use of msconfig. For that you have to ran msconfig and put the system in the diagnostic mode and restart the system.

You have to Remove the following application and then restart the system you have to remove the Flash CS3 development environment, you also have to remove the application that is used as a background tool that came with the Paint Shop Pro X2, and you have to remove the Skype 5.0 and also you have to remove Xfire. And reinstall this all with the update version of the Application and also you have to update the drivers for your mainboard and make sure that it is not causing any of the USB issue.

I have try this alternative method may this help you out so for this you have to get the connection with Zune and after this go to the main sync screen in Zune and then in the setting you will see one of the option indicating the Forget, so you have to click on that and after that you can make the connection of your device if it asked for the connection. And after thatyou8r phone automatically get started to Sync.