Thread: How to update NoDo on Windows Phone 7

How to update NoDo on Windows Phone 7

I recently download the application NoDo on my Windows Phone 7, so I have try to update the application on my mobile but whenever I clicked to update the NoDO the error appeared and I fail to update that application so if you guys know about the problems or have any idea about how to update the NoDo then please help me out from this issue. Your suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to update NoDo on Windows Phone 7

I think this is update in the unbranded phone or it can apply if the "000-88" registry hack applied if branded. So first of all you have to sure that you have to make the use of latest version of Zune. This will work for the entire Windows Phone 7. And also this is automatically updated to the unbranded phone. So you can update the NoDo by using the internet connection, so for that you have to Start the Zune and you have turn off the Data Connection as well as the Wi-Fi connection of the phone, Now you have to connect your phone to the Computer by means of USB. Now you have to manually search for the update within the Zune. Now after few Second you have to disconnect your PC from the internet. And you will see the Update message dialog. Then finally you have to reconnect to the internet and have to install the update.

You can possible do the update if your Zune software is up to date, and you have to check for the latest upgrades. If this possibility is there in your Windows Phone 7 exists then only you can able to update the NoDo. So for the updating your system is well having the upgrade version of Zune application. If it is upgraded then only you are capable of updating the application called as NoDo.

You can update the application by using the VPN- dialup connection, for that you have to download the USAIP.pbk and have to start that and have to connect to the EUROIP PPTP Hungary and connect your phone to the PC by using the USB, disable the Wi-Fi from the phone and the airplane mode should be off. Then Start the Zune and keep that running all the Time and now from the Phone chose the cellular setting from the phone and manually search for the Update from the Zune. And after six second disable the data connection from the Tab on your phone. The Updating process is shown up and the NoDo will automatically update.

If you are not able to update the Application for the Windows 7 then you have to use the software Zune, and with the help of that Zune you have to update your Mobile Application. And if you are fail to upload the NoDo then you should uninstall the Zune and then reinstall the Zune. Because of the reinstallation for the Zune you are having the update version for the Zune which is best to use for this purpose.

I have also facing the same problems of updating for the NoDo but finally I get the solution for this, so I have found the solution for this. So To Update To NoDo Using Zune: you have to install the ChevronWP7 Ringtones.xap in to your device and then run ChevronWP7 Ringtones.xap, After that you have to download the TouchXplorer.xap from the link and then have to install that in your Mobile and then you have to run that TouchXplorer.xap, and now you have to Navigate to -> My Documents -> My Ringtones and then click on the CustClear.provxml, and copy that. Again go back to the TouchXplorer and inside the Windows folder paste that CustClear.provxml inside it. Now Download the Setup.xap from there site and Install Connection Setup.xap to the device and run the Connection Setup.xap by clicking on the OK button. Now you have done and free to Zune to check for the updates.

For the updating of the NoDo you have to use the Zune and the connection of the internet to your device is compulsory and then by using the Zune you have to search for the upgrading for the NoDo and then have to click on that to update your application and for the updating you have to reboot the system and enjoy that application.

With the help of the VPN dial up it is easy to update the NoDo software:
    • download the USAIP.pbk
    • connect to the EUROIP PPTP Hungary
    • connect your phone to the PC
    • disable the Wi-Fi from the phone
    • Start the Zune
    • Manually search for the Update from the Zune.
    • After some time disable the connection
    • The updating process for the NoDo is start.

If you are facing the problems for the updating of the application for the Windows Phone, then either your connection to the internet is not properly or you have missing some of the steps for the updating of the application from your cell. Or you don’t have the upgrade application for the Zune, so you have to first upgrade your Zune by using their official site then you can make the use of the Zune to upgrade the Software NoDo.

It is sure to use the latest version of the Zune for uploading and updating the file for the NoDo. So that this can work under the Branded as well as unbranded phone.
    • First make the connection for the internet.
    • Turn off both the Wi-Fi and the data connection from the phone.
    • Connect your phone to the computer.
    • Search for the update in the Zune manually.
    • Disconnect the connection after some time from the internet.
    • There you will see the updating process for the NoDo in your Windows Phone 7.

The important thing that have to mind that you have to use the latest version of Zune available because this is the application that works for the entire Windows Phone 7. By using the internet connection you have to update your NoDo, you have to execute your NoDo and you have to turn Off the Wi-Fi connection of your Devices. Keep your Device connected to the Computer and in the Zune Application you have to search for the Update. After selecting that you have to remove the connection of your PC from the internet. And finally you have to wait for some time and let your NoDO be update.