Thread: sync issues since updating to Zune 4.8 in LG Optimus 7

sync issues since updating to Zune 4.8 in LG Optimus 7

Hello guys I am using LG Optimus 7 and from the time I have updated the Zune 4. 8 I am having problem with the Sync in my phone I don’t know how to get over in and why this problem has been occurred. I want to know that is it only me who have been facing this problem and if anyone has solved this problem then how please help me with that.

Re: sync issues since updating to Zune 4.8 in LG Optimus 7

I have done the update and it has been running fine I don’t know why you are facing problem with this phone. I think this must be some silly problem and this would be solved by reinstalling the product.

I think that the updated version was corrupted and it has damaged some files on your mobile and so you are having some problem with this you need to scan you phone and see if there is any virus in this game. This has been the problem with one of my friend and I said the same to him and he tired it out and the problem was solved with him so I am thinking that this would be solving your problem to.

Friend can you tell me what exactly the problem you are having is. I think that if you would be telling me about the problem then I think that I would try to solve the problem. I haven’t heard this problem with anyone and for me you are the first one to talk about this problem so I want to know about this problem from you and find out some solution for this.

Actually from the time I have updated my phone and this software the problem has been with the phone and the problem is it keeps switching off on its own and even sometime shows white screen and then switch off what is this ? and I have found that it normally happened when I am receiving any text messages or any reminder is fire I am just not able to think about this please tell me anything what you can and try to help me.

Ok listening to all the first thing what I would be saying is that are you receiving any error message or any code while sync or in this process. I would be saying the same that update the application and the calendar and etc and I mean update all the application you are having. One more thing have you tried to adjust the synch option with the phone. Have you ever tried the wireless synch I think that would help you out just try them once and see..

Some steps to follow see if they are worth full
    • open the Zune software on your system..
    • connect the device by using Zune Sync Cable.
    • press settings and then click on device and then go to sync option and then clean all the content and see if you are helped.

I would be saying before doing anything once again to your phone just contact the service center and see if they are helping you because I think that would be the best thing what you can do and where you can get the help. I don’t think that you need to keep on testing some or the other thing and see what haapens.

Thanks guys for helping me out of this i was really confused and wasnt knowing what to do over this and it was making me very much confused so i think that this is really important to know what i have to do and what would be important steps and that has been suggested by you guys so thank you very much to solve my problem.