Thread: Unable to upload images to Facebook or SkyDrive with WINDOWS PHONE 7

Unable to upload images to Facebook or SkyDrive with WINDOWS PHONE 7

Guys I am having a problem with the windows phone and now just not able to think what to do with this and how to solve my problem I don’t have any idea about this nor I know why am I facing this problem so please guys help me out of this and tell me whats wrong with this phone.

Re: Unable to upload images to Facebook or SkyDrive with WINDOWS PHONE 7

Hello dear I was having the same problem and it has been very irritating but I have solved this problem ok so what I did was I just removed my face book account over my net and then I went to the settings and then to accounts then I just tapped and then hold on the facebook account and then simply deleted it then again re added it and then change the quick upload account to facebook by going to setting application and pictures and that has helped me and I hope it would be helping you out too.

Friend I have been using this phone from longtime and I haven’t had any problem this phone has been really responding nicely and I don’t think that this is a problem with the phone it would be some problem with the phone itself.

Haven’t you tried factory setting and all. All this is a simple thing and it has been solved by the factory setting or updating your phone and even there must be some problem with your internet and working around with that would be solving your problem though just try it out and see if you are helped.

In case of the skydrive problem I don’t think that there is anything what you can do except changing the disable and enable upload options. I think that this is the problem with the server of them not with the application or the phone this has been the problem been faced by number of guys so I don’t think that you actually need to worry about this at all. Never having problem with the facebook but if you are then try to reinstall the application and se.

I have been able to do the entire thing with my phone no problem at all and I think that this is not a problem with the phone it is the application problem and updating it would solve the problem I am sure that this is not directly a problem related to the phone.

I think that almost all the phones which are having the facebook application does have problem and there have been number of patches been release3d which has been solving all these problem and so i would be saying that this is really very important to know is there any patch been released or no just look out for them and if yes then upgrade with it and if not then carry out the basic things like restore factory, reinstall the application and all and see if you are getting any change.