Thread: How to reload the OS software on BlackBerry Curve 8530

How to reload the OS software on BlackBerry Curve 8530

The title says it all please tell me how to reload the software in this phone, please tell me how to do that since I am using mac in my system and also I want that step by step solutions from you all so that it would be very much easy from my side to understand it as well, so hope you will do that for me as soon as possible. So do reply guys that’s what I can say here right now at this moment of time, do reply I am waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: How to reload the OS software on BlackBerry Curve 8530

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    The title says it all please tell me how to reload the software in this phone, please tell me how to do that since I am using mac in my system and also I want that step by step solutions from you all so that it would be very much easy from my side to understand it as well, so hope you will do that for me as soon as possible. So do reply guys that’s what I can say here right now at this moment of time, do reply I am waiting for the replies from you all.
    You will require BlackBerry Desktop Software to perform that operation., so that’s what you should be doing in order to perform that activity of reloading the operating system in the blackberry phone. so hope you did understand the solution that I had given you here hope so it should work for you.

Well I know about that bit the BlackBerry Desktop Software does not allows me to have a check on the different versions so what should I do now, do you have got a solution for the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

Now I am explaining you some steps please do check out some steps from there and let me know if that was useful for you
    1) The BlackBerry Smartphone that you are having connect it to the mac system and then open up the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
    2) Now go to the applications and then check for the updates.
    3) Select whatever application you want.
    4) Then click on show other versions now in the lust of versions you will be getting the version that is current used in the phone. note that it will be mentioned there.
    5) In the next to reload options check the backup and restore device data option and also the Back up and restore third-party applications. Then at last click on reload option.
    6) Now once all is done and then what you will have to do is go to the menu and then select applications which you want to install, select it appropriately.
    So follow the steps that io have given you and it will be of good use for you.

Visit the link that I have given you here surely it will be of good use for you, that’s what I am saying here. you will get all the information there only.

You can have a chat with the technical support of the blackberry and they will surely help you with the same that’s what I want to say here. so go ahead and have a chat with them about the same and I am sure that they will help you with the same that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by BansiJ View Post
    Now I am explaining you some steps please do check out some steps from there and let me know if that was useful for you
    1) The BlackBerry Smartphone that you are having connect it to the mac system and then open up the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
    2) Now go to the applications and then check for the updates.
    3) Select whatever application you want.
    4) Then click on show other versions now in the lust of versions you will be getting the version that is current used in the phone. note that it will be mentioned there.
    5) In the next to reload options check the backup and restore device data option and also the Back up and restore third-party applications. Then at last click on reload option.
    6) Now once all is done and then what you will have to do is go to the menu and then select applications which you want to install, select it appropriately.
    So follow the steps that io have given you and it will be of good use for you.
    The 3rd solution that you gave did not work for me at all since I did mention that other versions options were not being made available for me and hence I was looking out for the different solution that was what I planning and lets see if I can get hold of some. Surely we will be hoping to do get some help that’s what I am hoping for.