Thread: RMclock on Dell XPS M1730

RMclock on Dell XPS M1730

The Dell XPS M1730 is the latest high-end gaming notebook from Dell. I won this laptop in last month and then I install fresh windows 7 on it. Now I want to use an RMclock on it. I read somewhere that unrecognized adapter issue arrives on it. This program can be helping me a lot. Then share your own thoughts regarding this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: RMclock on Dell XPS M1730

RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a small GUI application. Bypassing the DELL unrecognized adapter issue can be solved using this RMclock application. It is a 17 inch mobile gaming powerhouse which pushes the boundaries of performance. You can use this program on this laptop by first boot laptop into safe mode. Then in run window type msconfig and press enter. After that you need to go to startup and uncheck RMClock. Finally hit ok button and reboot the system. You can view that your laptops unrecognized adapter issue has been completely solved.

Re: RMclock on Dell XPS M1730

For the first few months, I ran without RMClock and with High Performance profile. It means RMclock will automatically start and apply the selected settings. Few advantage of this is Graphics, fast and quiet, memory, LCD, Multitasking,. Then if you want to use this program, the best thing is to be use an proper way that help to you for solving your problem. this program also available on online manner.