Thread: Compaq presario cq61 Battery not charging

Compaq presario cq61 Battery not charging

I use a Compaq Presario CQ61 Laptop. It has Windows 7 Home Premium in it. Now trouble is related to the laptop battery. I don’t know the basic behind that problem. It charges fine, but then it does not. i plug it in and the charging light does not come up at all. Every time i try to turn it on the battery symbol flashes three times. Thanks in advance.

Re: Compaq presario cq61 Battery not charging

In this case, you can only help yourself by finding another battery. This is the simple way and in that you can do the simple checking of that the laptop work well with the laptop battery or not. This is necessary and in that you can able to decide that the problem is in actually laptop battery or the laptop. Then try this simple process by using the other laptop battery and check the response.

You can also make sure that the laptop battery has use correct charger for this process. Charging laptop battery is most important part. In that process, there is necessary to make sure this laptop charger compatible with the laptop or not. If this is compatible with the laptop then you need to use an proper charger that help to solve your problem. you can also use an battery adaptor for this process.

If the laptop battery is not charging or notebook does not point out that the battery is charging, then you need to make sure that the power management software you use for this connection has to be work well or not. You can view this software on the service manager section. Check this problem and if it present then use the solution for solving the problem.

Uninstalling and reinstalling power management software in Windows system can also solve your problem. This is the simple process that help to identify problem that is contains the software that maintain the power of the laptop. If any problem then contact use this reinstallation technique onto it.

We ensure that DBI's Compaq Presario CQ61 Laptop Battery will be fairly well-suited with original tools. The best time to charge is when the laptop automatically shut down. This solve your problem.

You have a dead charger and all you need to do is get a new one. This is the best process for solving your problem. you need to use this for solving your laptop battery charging problem. In the market there are lot of battery present that help to solve such problem. Compaq Presario CQ61-314US Battery are one of the best suitable battery for your laptop. Replacement 6-Cell li-ion battery is guaranteed and its price is near about $50. Then buy this battery and see the performance on it.

I also faced the similar problem and that time I decided to replace the laptop battery. After looking so many laptop battery finally I choose the Compaq Presario CQ61-217 battery. Now it works well on my laptop. You can also choose this for power purpose.

If your laptop battery is to be overcharged then you need to replace that battery with the other battery. Few of the laptop battery present on market. Normally there is one year warranty with this battery. You can view all the details of these batteries on its official site. Then I just suggest to you for solving your problem. for more information you can contact the official site expert.