Thread: Sony Vaio VPCF1290X not detecting mouse

Sony Vaio VPCF1290X not detecting mouse

I have use an Sony Vaio VPCF1290X laptop and Windows 7 Professional running on it. Yesterday, I done the screensaver mode set up as "none". Now the problem is that I won’t able to use a mouse on this system. If anyone can help, I’ll be much appreciative for your support. Thanks in advance.

re: Sony Vaio VPCF1290X not detecting mouse

I do not have much experience with this problem, but I do have a question for you. If the laptop ha to be contains the touchpad, then how should this will be contains problems with the mouse. I don’t know that the basic problem behind this. I think you need to use a touchpad instead of this mouse. This help to you for solving your problem.

This is not the solution. You need to follow some instructions that help to solve your problem. I am sure that the screensaver mode set up as "none" will not make any problem. You need to use an proper connectivity task for this moue with the laptop. This process helps to you for solving your problem. In that I think upgrading driver of the mouse help to you for solving your trouble. There is an online option present on it. You can use this for upgrade the latest driver of the mouse.

This upgrade mouse driver has to be work most of the time to fix problem. I have personally experience about it. You need following the proper instruction such as choosing the best site for doing this upgrade task. If possible then apply more security onto it. This help a lot for solving your problem.

I have the exact same problem on my Vaio F series (VPCF121FD). Touchpad of my laptop works well but I can’t able to access the external mouse onto it. This mouse will be gives problem if you have not properly set the setting of this mouse. In that you can also use an restore setting onto it. This process helps to properly set the setting of the mouse. Try this and then try to access the mouse with this laptop.

This restore process has to be work for solving your problem. Start-->Programs-->Accessories-->System Tools-->System Restore. Using this common routine you got the restore dialog box. Then next is to be you can use the restore point for properly set the setting at specific stage. Then it would be possible that it solve your problem.

I am not sure but it could be possible that the problem arrives because of the cable connection has been broken on specific point. Hence I must suggest to you for check this external mouse cable. If there is some problem, then you need to use this for solving your problem.

Also you can try to check that other mouse has been work on this laptop or not. This would be necessary if you want to make sure that problem exist only in the mouse and not in the laptop. Also you can use an mouse port for troubleshooting purpose. For more information you can contact the official site expert. Hence I must say that use this help and fix the problem onto it.