Thread: Acer aspire 4937G shutting down frequently

Acer aspire 4937G shutting down frequently

I have an Acer aspire 4937G laptop and Windows 7 running on it. Now problem is that it won’t start. I don’t know what to do. I hope that many user have already faced the similar kind of problem. thanks for any help.

Re: Acer aspire 4937G shutting down frequently

First check your Bios whether its overheat. This is necessary because so many times the user has to be changing the BIOS setting on it. Did you recently upgrade your PC; change its components, and then definitely you need to follow the instructions to solve this problem. This is the problem that needs the simple solution. Usually you'll want to clear the CMOS to help troubleshoot. Reset BIOS does the same type of task. In that use the basic reset BIOS task on it. This will be work to solve your complicated problem.

You can also use an upgrade BIOS task on it. This type of shut down problem arrives on system and one of the main reasons behind that is the bios upgrade. In this process, you need to just do the proper process for this upgrading task. This will be work for changing CMOS setting of the BIOS. This will be works to remove your trouble.

My 5612z has had similar problems without the heat issue. This problem arrives on your laptop and one of the reasons behind that overheating can be due to dust accumulation on the heat sink. In such cases, we need to clean this heat sink. Then use extra CPU fan on it. This process helps to you for solving your problem.

Thank you, but I guess I still need more help than that. This is not the simple problem. I need to follow some necessary instructions on it. I think the problem is appear because of the system can’t able to load the basic application of the system. Then please help me to solve problem.

You can also use an safe mode of the windows 7. This safe mode of the windows has specially designed for the loading basic support files of the OS. Starting Windows 7 in Safe Mode is an excellent next step. Safe mode starts Windows with a limited set of files and drivers. It is useful for troubleshooting problems. The reason behind that it helpful to load only basic support file onto it and not by just installing the all unnecessary files on it. Using F8 keys of the laptop, you can view the safe mode option. Then you can use this option for start the system in safe mode. Use this safe mode and see what happen on it.

For more information you can also check your battery compartment. This is necessary in this windows 7 based system. Sometimes unsupported laptop battery might be gives such problem. then we need to replace this laptop battery.

This is absolutely fantastic! I'm wondering why no one found this earlier. You need to use an CMOS setting of the BIOS. You can use this setting for doing this task. This allows the BIOS to detect the devices automatically so you don't have to do it manually. Try to reset CMOS by shorting appropriate pins. Then try to use this CMOS setting task on it.

If this problem is related to the CPU FAN then you need to use an ePower Management Utility to control the fan speed. This process helps to you for managing your CPU fan speed. Then try this and make sure that the ePower Management Utility program correctly installed onto it. This program manages your necessary power operations. Then download and install this program on your windows 7 system.