Thread: Buy Smartphone or Tablet PC

Buy Smartphone or Tablet PC

I have been in the confusion of whether or not to purchase tablets. I have been using the Droid X and I completely love it. Furthermore I have been using 2 laptops for browsing web and other reasons like multimedia and gaming. Right now I am decided to buy a tablet pc because money really not matters to me. However, other the other hand it seems like , the smartphones are very much portable and easy to carry. Nowadays smartphone include all features that we see in tablets along with better CPU , GPU and screen resolution. So I am confused about whether to buy a tablet or another good smartphone.

Re: Buy Smartphone or Tablet PC

Here is a solution for your problem, Samsung Galaxy Notes, mysterious object which he expected the announcement day. You can consider it a great smartphone-large or a small tablet, but inconspicuous despite a name, the Notes does everything: phones, has a suitable size to fit in one hand and a large display to navigate, enjoy games, photos and video, and drawing with the Pen S. The stylus allows you to take notes on any page displayed on the notes, just as you the pen of the ' HTC Flyer, but improving the experience of Taiwanese tablet, S Pen has a pressure sensor and a slot in the internal storage.

HTC Halo, referred to as the successor of 'actual physical keyboard but with HTC Tattoo. For Murtinez it would be a completely false story, as the 'Halo will not be a smartphone and a Tablet PC to confirm the falsity of the roadmap also helps the' absence of 'Bravo HTC, Android terminal tip of the giant Taiwanese.

More and more people have some type of smartphone or tablet PC, but do not know how they can best use this device. Often they lose valuable time with sync issues or they just use some basic mail functions while their phones have so many functions that allow them and your company time savings. In this course, attention is paid to the specific capabilities of your smartphone or tablet PC!

The death of the PC as we've known over the years does not come necessarily because of the popularity of the new generation of devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs, but rather by facilitating social interaction, which has led to increased innovation. Now comes a new era of devices that have to be easier to use, more intuitive than a PC. "The hardware and software are intertwined more than a personal computer." And that is precisely what is offered by new devices such as smartphones and tablets.

If you are looking for a phone that makes it the next few years will continue seamlessly without even having to buy a tablet, then the Galaxy Note for you. Samsung did not want to lose but I will get many upgrades. On a smartphone of 4 inches or less cannot really watch a movie as good as this on the train. And all the time dragged a tablet is not mobile. However, if you are really the 'best' wish of both worlds, ie a mobile phone for communication and information (smartphone) and one for entertainment (tablet) then you need to keep both separate. Watch a movie on a Galaxy Tab was still more comfortable than on the Galaxy Note. Both separation and thus both a good smartphone tablet as a good buy. This is the price is not justified unless the tablet as you start using laptop replacement.

In my opinion, Compared to laptops, tablets are easier and comfortable to use and you can have internet anywhere. The tablets have a better sense of touch and are more intuitive than laptops. A nice feature of the tablets, it is important to know if you're thinking about buying one, is that the batteries last much longer. Today it is so important media in both the private and business, we may be missing or tablets smartphones, which combine, complement and make it easier and fun life, work and business.

You have to decide for yourself if you prefer:
    • A very useful device that fits in your pocket and you are always with you and that you deserve the next few years
    • Something useful in your pocket you always want to have something bigger and you do not always take anywhere but it is functional (a tablet or even larger: a netbook or even bigger: a laptop).

There is no clear answer, rather a bunch of arguments for one to weigh less than the other. What you should buy it depends what you want to do.

The Tablet PC is too big to carry permanent? The smartphone, the current data are all important and has, for certain tasks to a small screen? With the seam Padfone the solution: it consists of a 10.1 "display with a battery, in which the Padfone-android phone (4.3" will display) and simply placed it so that a full-fledged Tablet PC makes with convenient communication links. You must synchronize any data, has all the data on your Smartphone always out and about - all the data in a memory and not spread over several. Having a large battery of the tablet and the phone battery is recharged. On the Asus website can get to know the functionality of the Padfones in advance via video. The availability of the device is still open.