Thread: Toshiba Satellite p750 goes to startup repair automatically

Toshiba Satellite p750 goes to startup repair automatically

I newly bought the Toshiba Satellite p750 and it started showing me the problem. Actually when I try to start the computer then it directly goes to startup repair and start the process. Once that is completed then it shows me the message which says "Startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically" and prompts me to turn off the computer. Please tell me some solution to get this resolves.

Re: Toshiba Satellite p750 goes to startup repair automatically

As you bought that new, so I am sure that it is under warranty and you are having warranty card of if. If so, then just go to the shop from where you bought this and ask them for this [problem. They will either replace that or will solve the issue for you. Other than this, the best thing that you can do is to contact to the Toshiba support and let them know about this. They are the best people to give you answer for this. I hope it will be resolved soon.

This is happening to you because it is looking for the recovery partition on your C: drive. This is just a though about this and I am not very sure about this.

I think that the system files in your computer are corrupted and for that reason it is showing you startup repair all the times you start the system. If you wish to recover that then put your computer in your drive and then restart the laptop. If you find that CD is not starting then just change the boot sequence for your set up and place your HDD first. After that you will have to select the Repair option and type CHKDSK C / f / r in order to check your disk. Once you are done with this then you will have ‘to do the same manipulation with: sfc / scannow and this will restore all your system files.

Reinstalling the operating system will be the best option for you and you will be out of issue after that.

For this problem, you should contact the Toshiba support and put this issue in front of them. They will let you know that why this is happening to you and how it can be resoled. I hope you get it done soon.