Thread: Another World game is now for iOS

Another World game is now for iOS

I have been a big fan of ios games in my iphone and I have been playing these games ever since when the iphone is first introduced along with games. Typically I like the classic games and in that my favorite game is Another World. Since it is a fantastic games, I heard that now it is also available for ios. Does anyone knows about this?

Re: Another World game is now for iOS

"Another World" is one of the most creative titles in the early 90s appeared on Amiga and Atari ST. In the game, you take over the role of the young physicist Lester Knight Chaykin, who is teleported from his high-tech lab on a distant planet in order then to pass a number of adventures. The title of this shining with animation and effects that you had seen it not so. BULKYPIX is "Another World", originally from the 1991 U.S. gold appeared, now prepared for IOS. The title is the 20th time Birthday as a Universal version for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch before and was a thoroughly successful implementation.

I would not want to anticipate too much of the plot, but it is very diverse; many of today's games could still cut a slice. Nevertheless, a small introduction, in Another World, you play the physicist Lester Knight Chaykin, who performs on a stormy night in his laboratory, an antimatter experiment. But when lightning strikes in its systems, becomes independent of the trial and Chaykin takes a short time later on another planet. Here are a few challenges awaiting him and the inhabitants of the planet are not always pleasant contemporaries.

The IOS version is given a number of innovations. Thus, the sound improved and players can choose the original graphics and HD images. They also now choose from three different difficulty levels. Another World was built in 1991. The latest remake of the game appeared in 2006 for PC. The IOS version is for 3.99 euros in Apple's App Store are.

There is the first graphical considerably tampered with the game and there are three different difficulty levels to choose from. This means that even the biggest fans get a new challenge. Other innovations are the polished sound and the two different operating systems: you can move your character to choose a virtual joystick or touch screen. Finally, Another World offers support for Game Center, with thirteen achievements. Probably some achievements can only be achieved through the game to play on the highest difficulty.

Now, the first gameplay has appeared in an iPhone game, which basically shows the game's controls, which also support the pad and action button, multi-touch gestures on the screen of the iPhone and iPad. Do you want to tell you I think it will be better pad life that multi-touch gestures, but until we get our hands we cannot tell. I have wanted to buy it in the App Store, and you can imagine the hours I spent in their day to finish it.

The developer DotEmu has now joined forces with the distribution BulkyPix to a special edition of "Another World" specifically for the IOS to offer - and thus for the iPhone, iPod touch and the iPad. The IOS version offers the same gameplay as before, but uses a modern HD graphics. The player can switch back to a two-finger wiper between the original and HD graphics and forth. All sound effects were obtained for the 20-year-Edition again digitally. Also, the control system was modernized. Instead of the traditional control pad, there is now an intuitive touch screen controls. Here again, the player can decide what control he would like to use. The game has 3 complexity levels are presented. Also, this is new. The "Normal" setting allows for an easier game than the original version. "Heavy" is the original version and "very hard" is more difficult than the original. Very specific to the universal app, of course, is the connection to the game center. 13 Achievements can be achieved in the game.