Thread: Which is the best mobile phone to play games

Which is the best mobile phone to play games

I heard that nowadays the iphone or ios games are very popular in handheld gaming like for mobile phone platform. I mean people like to play games mostly in iphone rather than any other mobile phone. But now it seems to me that the android phones are also jump into this and now slight amount of users are interested in Android games also. So now whatever the game that is available on ios are also exist and being developed for Android phones. In my opinion I do like to play games in iphone rather than any other. What about you?

Re: Which is the best mobile phone to play games

You can keep what you want from your iPhone: It's the best game console with phone function, there is. Is because is so. I have for my Android already downloaded some games, but I must say I prefer playing on my PC, the right games.

Today it is on any smartphone, mobile phone or mobile as possible to play games. Should admit that the quality of those games by leaps and bounds. Especially the games on the iPhone, HTC and Samsung mobile phones look very good quality making it fun, of course, a huge boost. Would not it be great if a mobile phone on the market whose core functionality is playing games? Nokia has already successfully such a phone on the market but Sony Ericsson is finally the official Sony Ericsson Xperia Play a fact. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is now available in the Netherlands and is the most advanced smartphone when it comes to gaming.

What is important is that for the corresponding mobile
    • Many games out there - that only applies to phones that have a high penetration
    • The device is performing, otherwise the games is just not fun when everything rum jerky.
    • At best, a joystick is present
    • The display is large and brilliant
    • The sound is good; I do not propose or takes the unit to vibrate

Do these points apply to my opinion on:
    Nokia 6230, Samsung D500, Nokia 6600/7610/6680 (ie all Series 60 v2 devices), Sony Ericsson K700i, K750i, K750i, W800i etc., and then some.

Smartphones with Google's Android operating system are on the rise - and with them is booming, the number of applications (Apps) for mobile phones such as the "Nexus One" , Motorola "Milestone" and HTC "Desire" . Clearly the smart phones will also play a lot. The problem is to find in the giant offer the really good games, is extremely difficult. For in the Mass, there are also a lot of unkind-made titles. Almost half of Android apps is free. At the games, there is almost always a demo or "lite" version. Because how well the games will depend also on the phone and running on the Android version.

Many games that are already on Apple's iPhone is successful, it's available for Android phones. Original or imitation. Good examples are the reaction-game "Air Control" and the bouncy game "Abduction".

The major game producers have yet to come. Nevertheless: EA Sports has released for the World Cup already, "Fifa 10". The racing game "Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit" is to follow shortly. A first taste of top games on the iPhone have long since to have.

Nokia N900 offers a wide range of games, but is still place in the standings thanks to the nature of "open" operating system and hardware capabilities. Thus, the N900 allows you to relive the excitement of thousands of classic titles. A step up are the Sony Ericsson W995. Not much to say, but when it comes to Java gaming the W995 is the undisputed king. This device has a screen big enough (2.6 inches) and a D-Pad very responsive. Next place for the Nokia N86. The "death" of the N-Gage was a really bad shot, but the service still exists and the N86 is still a great device to play. This phone has a decent screen and controls rather than reactive.

The iPhone is currently on everyone's lips - as a smartphone and also as a gaming device. But generally applies: the latest technology such as touch screens and motion detection, the current generation of cell phones makes a great competitor for the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP Go. It does not always have the Nintendo DS or the PSP. Modern mobile phones like the iPhone or the Samsung B7610 GS3 Omnia Pro also offer the latest technology gadgets such as motion detection and touch pad. Meanwhile, thanks to standardized software interfaces that offer first-class games is huge and quite affordable price.

In my opinion Medal of wood for the Nexus One. If you want to try the games developed for Android a good framerate, this is the right device. The true qualities of this processor is very powerful processor and a widescreen 3.7-inch capacitive touchscreen. The Nexus is a good investment for the future of mobile gaming.

Android market is going to continue to grow given that sales are progressing well, now their weakness against Apple is that there bcp different model phones which complicates the deal to create games. I personally think they are going out of games. Apple when they adapt to the new games to their latest model, which is simpler, there is moreover a very good game on the apple store. If your choice turns waiting for Apple 4G quos month will be announced. Windows phone, I know I want to bcp moin not tell you anything stupid, I just know that Windows Mobile 7 will be released end of the year, and like all the competitors there will be a market with perhaps the games.