Thread: Why autofocus feature left in blackberry 9900 bold ?

Why autofocus feature left in blackberry 9900 bold ?

Hi, I am planning to have a good phone for myself and when I seen some of the models I came to know that blackberry 9900 bold don’t have the auto focus features in the camera, but why? Because if you compare other phones like iPhone 4, Gallaxy SII they all have this feature, so this is the only thing that is making me confuse whether to buy this BB phone or switch to another ones? Or else which one is better to have, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Why autofocus feature left in blackberry 9900 bold ?

Yeah I would say that’s pretty sad thing but its true that you’ll not get this feature in the phone but that doesn’t matter, because there are too many things that you should concern while purchasing a phone, because he operating system that it uses is one of the best one among others, thus regardless of this you should not quit this one, in fact according to me you should have this phone only for yourself.

I have the same phone and I am satisfied with the camera performance though it don’t have the autofocus feature. Because the overall clarity is very good when I capture any image through the phone, but if you’re looking to have a smartphone then this is the best features that you can have. Though there are too many options that you can have like the best phone I would suggest you after BB is the Iphone, I am just crazy behind It’s operating system.

if you are concerning about the camera only then I would say you should not buy this phone but regardless of that it has very good feature that you can have to be operate. And have you heard about the OS 7 that is been launched for the BB devices. Which is very good while you concern the graphics and the performance as well, thus you have to choose between this, and after all if you concern the camera this much you should have a separate webcam, but phone is just a phone.

If you are just concerning the auto focus then you can have option to choose from this three, because this is the recommendation from myself like you can have iPhone 4: 9.3mm thick or Galaxy S: 9.9mm thick or Galaxy S 2: 8.49mm thick, all of them have this feature but nothing more than that apart from the apple, because its IOS has very good other features that you can compare with the OS6 and 7 as well.

Why don’t you try any android device? I am not sure whether you’ll have this feature in the camera but still they are very good at performance and off course It has a superb graphics. And the most important thing about that devices is like you can have the continues updates that you can install in it. so after each certain period you can install a new software in the device which is easily available and off course the android market make the OS more richer.

It seems you all have different opinion regarding the mobiles, but still let me tell you that I was just confirming about the feature because I was just not expecting that in the device but that’s not bad if we don’t have, and I compare all the devices and the justified models are from the apple and the BB only, apart from that Samsung is good, thus I am planning to have any BB device, anyways thanks for giving your vital time for commenting.

...perhaps the sensor is too small that depth of field is insignificant.
    You can't really make sharp photographs with such af-system anyway
    (im using 9800)