Thread: Facing error message”App error 523 reset” in blackberry curve 8520

Facing error message”App error 523 reset” in blackberry curve 8520

I have recently purchased a blackberry curve 8520. It was working fine since I bought it. But it isn’t since last 2 days. Actually whenever I try to switch my phone on, I get an error message like "app error 523 reset" it this happens in loop with the error message appearing all the time it reboots. I have tried the apploader but my device is not connected to the computer so I am not able to update the software. Any suggestions regarding this would be appreciated. Thank you

Re: Facing error message”App error 523 reset” in blackberry curve 8520

• Firstly I would say that make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
    • Then on your PC, try to go to Start > Run, then copy and paste the following line exactly, "c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
    • The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
    • In the "Connection" drop-down menu you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
    • You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed to your Blackberry. Hit 'Next' and 'Finish'. DO NOT disconnect anything and let the entire process finish completely
    I am sure that this will resolve the issue of yours

Well I have tried to install the operating system filename x8520wifijEastAsia_PBr5.0.0_rel1168_PL5.2.0.67_A5.0.0.681_SMART_Communications_Inc.exe but it is giving an error message like "Error reading setup initialization file". I have tried downloading the file three times but I had no success. I don’t know which operating system I should install. i would like if someone writes in here

I have used the lowest version of the desktop manager software and I could un-install all the applications. I have un-installed all the themes. But I still get the error message. I think that if I un-install the operating system, this would help but again I am not sure. My desktop manager is not able to recognize it. It is not detecting my phone anyhow. I have tried hitting retrying but nothing happened. I don’t know what to do. Any suggestion and help will be highly appreciated

I have blackberry Bold 9650. I have some steps that would resolve the endless loops. I had the same problem and I got it fixed.
    • Bold 9650 with 6.0 Bundle 1741 in an endless loop with a Page Fault Error 244
    • Running the loader.exe program stopped the endless reboot loop, but I ended up with a new message on my Blackberry that told me to I had an Error 507 and I should go to official website of blackberry and search regarding this error number.
    • The link resolved to the page will be found on the blacberry website. This page gives instructions on how to reload the complete software system from BlackBerry Desktop Software. (I have version April 25, 2011 Bundle 45)
    • I went through several attempts where the software would reach a point and say that an "Unspecified error encountered A:0x00000001"
    • Finally, the software load process continued and I restored my latest backup.

I think there is some issue with your blackberry phone. I would suggest you take your blackberry phone to the blackberry store and in touch with an expert. You can also once talk to them on the phone by calling the blackberry customer support.