| || |
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Blackberry Curve 3G 9300: how to downgrade to OS 5.0.
Hey friend, I am having the some steps for the downgrade to OS 5.0. try with that. The steps are as:-
- First you will need to go to the Control Panel> Uninstall> Programs and then uninstall all program that does not read "BlackBerry device software. And here I will suggest you to make sure that there is desktop management software.
- And before opening the Desktop Manager, download the OS 5.0.
- And after the downloading is finished at that time go to C: / Program Files / Common Files / Research in Motion / Application Loader and delete the file Vedor.
- And after that if you noticed that application does not detect automatically or ask you for updating software then at that time Start Desktop Manager and click the application loader> then update the software. And this will list the versions of the update for your PC and then choose the OS 5.0. after that you will easily can downgrade to OS 5.0.
- When progress on options or options only give you a list of all applications and BLACKBERRY applications are available or installed on the device and select what you need, or unchecked it is not necessary.
- The last step, click Next and tell you what to remove / update with which to know what operating system version is being prepared for installation on the device