Thread: Is BlackBerry Desktop Manager is compatible with Apple OS X Lion?

Is BlackBerry Desktop Manager is compatible with Apple OS X Lion?

I am having the new BlackBerry and I am totally new to using the BlackBerry. I am having some questions related to this. And the question is that Is BlackBerry Desktop Manager is compatible with Apple OS X Lion? Please suggest m the proper suggestion.

Re: Is BlackBerry Desktop Manager is compatible with Apple OS X Lion?

I am using Desktop Manager with my Lion on my MacBook from the last few months and up till now this is working so fine. So here I would like to say that yes it is compatible with Apple OS X Lion.

Ok, but recently I have installed Lion on my new MacBook Pro and now I am having some problem related to this. The problem are I cannot sync between Lion-Office for Mac-Blackberry. For this thing what should I do to get it working. Please suggest me in this case. I have also searched for this, but no where I found the proper suggestion for this. So can anyone please suggest me in this case.

I am currently running on the Lion and recently I have also purchased a BlackBerry Tour of a friend. Here in this case, I cannot load the Desktop Manager software, it is not compatible with the lion. I tried four times and the installer crashes every time. Support told me that a compatible version is due to Leon later this month.

I also facing some of the problem in my BlackBerry Curve 8900. And the problem is that I not been able to back up, and I am facing this problem after when I upgraded to Lion. I now have a Bold 9930 and still can't back up nor can I install the new Desktop Software version released this month. Ad this thing is making so sad to me. So here I would like to request to you all to suggest me in this case also.

I think that from other people on this forum having like problem that why doesn’t Blackberry at least do something about this problem? Do they think this is a fun experience to have software that is updated and will not load, Totally absurd and I feel your pain. I would be better of using 2 tin cans and a good string. Is anyone have resolve their this type of the problem after coming on this forums? If yes then please reply me that how they do this

Yes, I was also searching the proper suggestion for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager is compatible with Apple OS X Lion or mot. And after visiting on this forum I came to know about this. So in your case I will say that your problem is related with the upgrade with the Lion. For resolving this I would like to suggest your for downgrade to the previous version of OS and with that one I am sure that you will not get the problem again.