Thread: Error message about carrying data from handheld to server on Blackberry

Error message about carrying data from handheld to server on Blackberry

I repeatedly get an email that states the message is used to carry data between BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - to be processed by the server. It's not going anywhere and now I'm about 15 in my mailbox. What is it and how I can stop coming? So please give your suggestion and also it will be really helpful to me. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion you will be making it and also for the method to solve the problem of this which I am getting it.

Re: Error message about carrying data from handheld to server on Blackberry

You can try the Desktop Redirector, as you will be able to get on the internet and also you will be able to solve the problem which you are getting it with the blackberry.

The Reason for the problem you are getting is that you have Desktop Manager is installed with the "Desktop Redirector. So to solve the problem you can try the following methods and see that work for you or not.
    • If you are not using Redirector, you must uninstall the Desktop Manager and then reinstall it with the BlackBerry Internet Service option.
    • On your device, go to Options> Advanced Options> Service Book and delete all service books for Desktop.

You should better check on the internet and also you will be able to get some of the solution and also you have to go on the BlackBerry official site and over there you will be able to get some of the method to solve as the company might have launched it.

Well my friend, you can try one more method which I think that it would be the nest and also think that it will solve the problem of yours, the method is the BlackBerry Internet Service option: Use this setting to create an email address for the device or to associate the device with one or more (up to ten) email addresses. This is the most common option for individual users. You can set up email using this option by selecting "I want to create or add an email address" in the device configuration wizard. So you try it and see it that it help you or not, if it help you then good for you and also you will be to get the solution for the problem.

I think you should call up the blackberry service center or you should visit the blackberry service center and tell them to solve the problem of yours.

As the above user has mentioned the method of the BlackBerry Internet Service option, I have also similar to method which you should try and get a try for you. The method is as follow:
    • BlackBerry Enterprise Server option: Use this setting to correlate the device with a Microsoft Outlook work email, or IBM Lotus e-mail account working Notes or Novell GroupWise email account and work to influence the capability highly developed wireless data synchronization. If your administrator has provided an activation password, you can set up email using this option by selecting "I want to use an email account with BlackBerry Enterprise Server work" in the device configuration wizard. If you do not have an activation password, contact your administrator.
    • BlackBerry Desktop Redirector option: Use this email set of connections to correlate the device with Microsoft Outlook, do the Workgroup installation, and email account. You can set up email using this option to install the BlackBerry Desktop Software and selecting the BlackBerry Desktop Redirector. If you use this configuration option should be on your computer to receive emails.

I think you are able to solve the problem as the user have given you some of the method to try it and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours and also you will be able to solve and won’t get the problem back again on the phone, I hoping that for you.

You should try to do the formatting of the phone, as it might have some sort of the problem in the phone and also you will be able to solve the problem of the phone and you can check the mails from the PC and see that the mails in that are also are the same, if so then it might be some problem with the email accounts which you are using it. So you better check with the method which I have said and also have a look on the other option which the other users have told you.