Thread: Transferring contacts between Microsoft Outlook and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Transferring contacts between Microsoft Outlook and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

I want some help from you all on the transferring of the contacts between the Microsoft outlook and the Samsung galaxy tab 7, so that’s what I am saying here. Now my contacts list is quite long and hence it will take a hell lot of time for me to transfer all of them, that’s the issue here. Now I cannot send them through Bluetooth as well. So I would ask you all to help me with the transferring fo the contacts from the devices. So would you suggest me some help on the same waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so please do give an appropriate reply for the same. I know that is possible through Microsoft outlook but I don’t know the exact method to do that, so that’s why the necessary help from you all.

Re: Transferring contacts between Microsoft Outlook and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    I want some help from you all on the transferring of the contacts between the Microsoft outlook and the Samsung galaxy tab 7, so that’s what I am saying here. Now my contacts list is quite long and hence it will take a hell lot of time for me to transfer all of them, that’s the issue here. Now I cannot send them through Bluetooth as well. So I would ask you all to help me with the transferring fo the contacts from the devices. So would you suggest me some help on the same waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so please do give an appropriate reply for the same. I know that is possible through Microsoft outlook but I don’t know the exact method to do that, so that’s why the necessary help from you all.
    I would advise you to check it out with the help of an interesting application that I am going to suggest you right now and the name of the application is companion link software and hence that’s the name of application. so go ahead and have a check about the same, that’s what I am trying to say. It is very much important in the syncing of the tablet as well as the Microsoft outlook.

Why aren’t you using Samsung kies for the same, connect your tablet with the help of the kies in the system and that’s it nothing else. After that try out sync with the contacts and that will help for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. gpo ahead and try the same procedure with the kies as well and that will be better for you. so hope that was of good use for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    If you check out properly In the outlook program you will have to go the file menu and in the file menu you will be getting the option of import and export. On clicking of that option you will be getting various options choose import email and address as well. So that’s what you should be doing I hope you did understand what I am saying here, so that’s what you should be doing here. I hope you have got enough information on the same. then connect your tablet and sync it, so that’s what you should be doing and the necessary sync procedure will get started. That’s what you should be doing. I hope you have got necessary information on the same, that’s it from my side.

Those who all are using kies for it then my best advice is that don’t use it please since it is of no use at all, that’s what I am saying here. the attaching of the notes and also the contacts does take a lot of time in kies so no use going with it all all. So do stay away from it as much as possible that will be better for you all, so do work on that and hence that’s the suggestion I can give you all. anybody who has tried out that application which is mentioned above then do let me know about it, so that even I can give a try for the same application.

Quote Originally Posted by fox28 View Post
    Those who all are using kies for it then my best advice is that don’t use it please since it is of no use at all, that’s what I am saying here. the attaching of the notes and also the contacts does take a lot of time in kies so no use going with it all all. So do stay away from it as much as possible that will be better for you all, so do work on that and hence that’s the suggestion I can give you all. anybody who has tried out that application which is mentioned above then do let me know about it, so that even I can give a try for the same application.
    Dude that’s a great application I have tried it and believe me it does work well and exports all the contacts to the tablet and I loved it, even the process is much faster with it. so I would dvise you all to go ahead with the same and hence that’s the solution that I can give you at the present moment of time.

I would like to appreciate your efforts for giving me that application, it works with all of the platforms and that’s a great tool. I wouldn’t mind paying more to get the full application the one that I tried was a trial version, I am shortly going to get the full version as well. That’s what I am saying here, just a small request to you all go and get the application guys that’s a really helpful.