Thread: Need a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 keyboard to use in Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

Need a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 keyboard to use in Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

So what do you all have to say about the same, do you have any clues about the same? then please do reply about the same. well a few days back I was watching a video and in that video is saw that a Touchpad like keyboard with the numbers along the top row that was used in Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and the same keyboard I wanted it for mine Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 as well. So that’s why I am asking from you all if I can get the same keyboard for my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 as well. So what do you all have to say about the same, can you please reveal some more information about the same. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Need a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 keyboard to use in Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by The Vedas View Post
    So what do you all have to say about the same, do you have any clues about the same? then please do reply about the same. well a few days back I was watching a video and in that video is saw that a Touchpad like keyboard with the numbers along the top row that was used in Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and the same keyboard I wanted it for mine Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 as well. So that’s why I am asking from you all if I can get the same keyboard for my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 as well. So what do you all have to say about the same, can you please reveal some more information about the same. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    May be you have seen some unboxing video of that tablet even I have seen that and let me tell you it is very difficult to try that same with the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 as well. Since it can be a risky procedure to work with it, so if everything carries out and works out well by the developers then only we should carry on with it that’s what I think and feel here about the same, so hope you did have a good look at the same that’s what I am saying here.

I have heard about the swype that has the compatibility factor with the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 but I don’t know if it will work well with the tablet. So I would ask you to just give a try for the same and let us know if that is a good keyboard for the tablet. What do you have to say about it. c’mon you can give a try for the same and that will give a better accountability for the same so what are you thinking just try with that. In case if you are facing some problem with it then make sure that you do inform us all about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    I have heard about the swype that has the compatibility factor with the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 but I don’t know if it will work well with the tablet. So I would ask you to just give a try for the same and let us know if that is a good keyboard for the tablet. What do you have to say about it. c’mon you can give a try for the same and that will give a better accountability for the same so what are you thinking just try with that. In case if you are facing some problem with it then make sure that you do inform us all about the same.
    Just a small advise that I would like to give you all and that is don’t go with the swype it is not good at all, that’s what I am saying here. it is not at all good for the big screen amo so a just small piece of advise that I want to give is that don’t go with it that will be a better piece of advise for you.