Thread: Does Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 have GPS support?

Does Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 have GPS support?

The title says it all, so guys do anyone of you have some knowledge on this can you all please explain it to me. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same and hence that’s the reason why I have come here for you all. I just want to know if this tablet has the gps support in it, if you all have some information about the same then please do reveal the information to me as soon as possible over here. waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. please do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the necessary help.

re: Does Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 have GPS support?

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    The title says it all, so guys do anyone of you have some knowledge on this can you all please explain it to me. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same and hence that’s the reason why I have come here for you all. I just want to know if this tablet has the gps support in it, if you all have some information about the same then please do reveal the information to me as soon as possible over here. waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. please do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the necessary help.
    Actually no it is not there in Samsung galaxy 8.9. I have checked all the full specification list of Samsung galaxy 8.9 in the official website of Samsung and I did not get anything from there which led me to the conclusion that gps support will not be there in the game that’s for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, so, most possibly it is not there in the tablet that’s what the information I have got for you. I hope that’s sufficient information for you.

I think so before asking here you should check out the official website of the Samsung for more such information on that and you will be getting all the information there only, so that’s what I am trying to say here. so do go ahead with the suggestion that I have given you and lets hope you find out the necessary answer out there only.

Here is the link that you can check out if you want more information on the specifications of the tablet, that’s the place to check.

For me the answer is no that’s it and nothing else, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got enough information on that that’s what I am saying here. there is no gps support in it. yes the lte version of galaxy tab 8.9 that is coming up will be having the necessary gps in it and hence I think you will have to wait till that time to get the gps support for your tablet, so hope you did understand what I am saying here. so you have options in your hand one is to not to go with it if you are looking for the gps support and the second option is to wait for the lte version of galaxy tab 8.9, now hope that’s clear for you.

Quote Originally Posted by shaktiman View Post
    For me the answer is no that’s it and nothing else, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got enough information on that that’s what I am saying here. there is no gps support in it. yes the lte version of galaxy tab 8.9 that is coming up will be having the necessary gps in it and hence I think you will have to wait till that time to get the gps support for your tablet, so hope you did understand what I am saying here. so you have options in your hand one is to not to go with it if you are looking for the gps support and the second option is to wait for the lte version of galaxy tab 8.9, now hope that’s clear for you.
    So when is the exact release date of the galaxy tab 8.9 lte version, when is it coming up do you all have any idea about the same then please do reveal the information to me as soon as possible. Waiting for4 the necessary help from you all.

So when is the exact release date of the galaxy tab 8.9 ltr version, when is it coming up do you all have any idea about the same then please do reveal the information to me as soon as possible. Waiting for4 the necessary help from you all.
    Well it is said that it will be coming up in December 2011 the developers have not said anything about the exact release date coming up but it seems that it will be coming in the December only. So that’s the information I have got for you. so wait till that time its coming soon.

If you want some other alternative for the tablet then why don’t you go ahead with the g slate tablet from Lg it does have the feature and also the iPad 2 from apple also does have it. so you can check out hat options as well if you want gps in the tablet. So go and check out the said tablets that I have mentioned here and you will be getting all the appropriate information out there, yes while having a check about the iPad 2 don’t get in touch with the iPad 2 wifi it will not be having the internal gps support. So hope the suggestions that I have given you was enough for you, that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Does Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 have GPS support?

Ok sure I will have a check about the same as well, iPad 2 seems to be too costly for me and hence I will think wtice before making that decision the other option that you saud about the g slate tablet that’s worth looking I will have a good look at the same.