Thread: Is it possible to make calls in Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

Is it possible to make calls in Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

So that’s the questions is here, can you all please tell me if that is possible to make calls in this tablet, please do let me know about the same as soon as possible so that I can get if it is possible to make calls in it. so I hope you might have understood the question from my side so now do reply on that as soon as possible I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. please do reply guys.

Re: Is it possible to make calls in Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    So that’s the questions is here, can you all please tell me if that is possible to make calls in this tablet, please do let me know about the same as soon as possible so that I can get if it is possible to make calls in it. so I hope you might have understood the question from my side so now do reply on that as soon as possible I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. please do reply guys.
    Yes it is possible to do that I did have a check about this in a particular website and they had tested that phone with making calls in it and it was very much possible to make calls on that so I think that was the information that you were requiring. So that’s the information for you.

Ok is that so then even I am amazed to hear about that, that’s what I want to say here. so is it possible to make calls normally or some kind of modding required for that? What you have to say about it? I mean not every tablets have this feature of making calls in it and hence that’s amazed me to that extent. So can you please answer out the necessary question that I have asked here, it will be better for both of us that’s what I feel, so that’s what I want to say here, please do answer out my important question.

Quote Originally Posted by DoLar View Post
    Ok is that so then even I am amazed to hear about that, that’s what I want to say here. so is it possible to make calls normally or some kind of modding required for that? What you have to say about it? I mean not every tablets have this feature of making calls in it and hence that’s amazed me to that extent. So can you please answer out the necessary question that I have asked here, it will be better for both of us that’s what I feel, so that’s what I want to say here, please do answer out my important question.
    No not through modding or any kind of flashing but that’s a feature possible with the tablet it is a inbuilt feature no need of doing any kind of illegal stuff like flashing and all for the tablet. The answer is simple for it. I hope you did understand that.

It depends on which carrier are you using unless and until the unlocked version of the tablet is out till that time don’t go with any of the tablet that’s what I want to say here, the same is the case with the galaxy tab 7? And lot of people went with it thinking that it does have the calling feature but it later on it did not turn out to be true at all, that’s what the issue is. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here, hope so that’s clear for you and from the next time do not make the same mistake od getting with the tablet belive me you will be under great ess that’s what my experience speaks.

Who cares if it is not giving call function as far as it is giving me the much needed honeycomb functionality that’s enough for me and plus the additional functionality of the tablet that’s enough for me, so that’s what I am trying to say here. I am enough with it who cares if there is a call function or not then who will make the use of skype for making internet calls ?

Anybody knows if the call function is there in the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1? If anyone of them do have some knowledge about the same then please do reveal the information for me as well. It would be great to hear about that as well, so that’s what I am saying please do let me know if the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 does have the capacity of doing it? Please let me know as soon as possible since I am going to get one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    Anybody knows if the call function is there in the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1? If anyone of them do have some knowledge about the same then please do reveal the information for me as well. It would be great to hear about that as well, so that’s what I am saying please do let me know if the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 does have the capacity of doing it? Please let me know as soon as possible since I am going to get one soon.
    No it is not there in that and I have checked about the same and hence that’s the reason why I am passing on the same information for you as well. Well I am talking about the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 wifi only version that’s what I am saying here, so hope you do understand what I am trying to say here, that’s what I am trying to prove here. it has video calling options which you can talk via. Internet but not voice calls that’s what I have been told about. So hope so you have got the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you all. any other thing that you need to know about the tablet then please do feel free to contact here. I will surely inform you about the same.

Might be the lte version of Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 will be having that feature and hence that’s what I am saying here, so hope so you must have got enough information on the same. well it is coming up in December of this year and is said to be having the voice call options as well so better you check up that and you will be getting the necessary answer of the same, so that’s what I want to say here.

Sad to see that 10.1 not having the voice calling options and the 8.9 having it that appears to me as a very strange situation to be frank, so what I can say is that we will have to wait for the lte version to come up which is tool ate it seems anyways we don’t seem to be having any other options as well.