Thread: How to unlock Velocity Cruz Android Tablet 103

How to unlock Velocity Cruz Android Tablet 103

I am suffering from a very strange problem, the problem is with my tablet and my tablet is the Velocity Cruz Android Tablet 103. Well the problem here is that the touch screen of the tablet is not working at all and I think I have tried with the reset button for say around 100 times but still it has failed to give me any result, now I thought the final option would be to asking this question with you all, I need to know what else can be done here to solve out such kind of issues? If you have any idea then do let me know about it.

Re: How to unlock Velocity Cruz Android Tablet 103

Yes there is a very simple solution for you and the solution is to reflash the rom and that will solve the problem for you. The procedure is very simple and I am sure you must be aware of it, some days ago even I had the same problem and one of my friends did recommend this solution for me and so I tried that solution that worked out for me. so I thought of recommending the same solution for you as well. I think you liked the solution. So work on it and let me know if that solution helps you or not.

Thanks for the quick and the prompt reply that you have given here, appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for me, the suggestion that you had suggested here was a common solution, now I need to know how to reflash the rom as I have never heard about it till now. So that’s why I need to know how to reflash the rom? I think you must be clear with the procedure of flashing the rom so please do suggest me some steps about that as well. If possible do reply fast.

Yes I have got the solution for you. See what you have to do is go and hold the power button of the tablet for say about 5 seconds note that it will become unresponsive for sometime so what you have to do is hold the power button once again and if the same process repeats then press the power button again thrice that will do the trick for you. So that’s what the solution for you. Do perform it and I am sure it will be very helpful.

See if it is giving you such problem at such early stages then it is recommended that you get your tablet replaced as soon as possible that will be of much needed help for you. The reason I am saying is that because the working of the tablet is really dismissal and it is better that you get it replaced as early as possible, so do have a talk with the support staff about the problem and they will suggest you some steps as procedures to get it replaced.

Thanks for all the help that you have given here and I am sure that it will work out for me, I think replacing the tablet is also a good option to try out with it wont be bad if I get it replaced. So thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have shared it here it was really very much needful for me. So thanks a lot for all the efforts you have put in this issue to solve it really worked out for me, so thanks a ton.

i have a Cruz tablet and its locked i don't remember my pattern i reset it that button doesn't make a difference if you bush it so what do i have to do??

If your tablet it under warranty then please go to the support center. i am sure you will get the appropriate solution for your tablet. I think solution given by BansiJ have to work. i didn't try it but still i think it have to work. and still if you are having same issue then i will suggest you to visit the official site of android i am sure there you will get the proper solution.