Thread: Does Samsung galaxy EPL-1PL0BEGSTA usb micro to usb port adapter work with Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

Does Samsung galaxy EPL-1PL0BEGSTA usb micro to usb port adapter work with Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

So do anyone here have some idea about it will it work good with the Samsung tab 8.9 if anyone of you all do have some information of it then please do reveal some information about it as soon as possible. I am not looking forward for the connection unless and until I get a confirmation about this from you all, so you do have to reply about the same. so please do reply accordingly over here about the same, that’s what I want to say here. please do help me with the same waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Does Samsung galaxy EPL-1PL0BEGSTA usb micro to usb port adapter work with Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    So do anyone here have some idea about it will it work good with the Samsung tab 8.9 if anyone of you all do have some information of it then please do reveal some information about it as soon as possible. I am not looking forward for the connection unless and until I get a confirmation about this from you all, so you do have to reply about the same. so please do reply accordingly over here about the same, that’s what I want to say here. please do help me with the same waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.
    I think so that usb adapter is used to work well with the galaxy tab 10.1 so I don’t think so it will work well with the tablet that you are using currently so that’s what I am trying to say you directly, so don’t expect that it will work well with your tablet, that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Does Samsung galaxy EPL-1PL0BEGSTA usb micro to usb port adapter work with Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

According to me it should work as I don’t think so there is any difference with the usb port of both the tablets that’s what I am saying here, so you can go ahead with the connection, that’s what I am saying here, so where does the issue lie in that I am not understanding at all. so hope you do realize what I am saying here, please do have a good look at the same and go ahead with the connection that will be beneficial for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Why don’t you get a separate adapter from a good online stores so that you would be able to get all the connection problems solved, so that’s what I am saying here. go ahead and get a new adapter why to wait for so long that’s what I am not understanding at all.

Actually the thing is that one of my friend is having the Samsung galxy 10.1 and he has that adapter so if going ahead with the connection is so simple so why should I get a new one and waste my money that’s the point I am trying to make here, why to waste the money un necessary I know that the adapter for the galaxy tab 8.9 is available in majority of the online stores but still I want to make use of the one that my friend is having it, so can you all please tell me if that can be done or not? Otherwise I have some alternate options to think over it that’s what I am saying here, so now tell me what are your answers about the same. please do let me know as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    Actually the thing is that one of my friend is having the Samsung galxy 10.1 and he has that adapter so if going ahead with the connection is so simple so why should I get a new one and waste my money that’s the point I am trying to make here, why to waste the money un necessary I know that the adapter for the galaxy tab 8.9 is available in majority of the online stores but still I want to make use of the one that my friend is having it, so can you all please tell me if that can be done or not? Otherwise I have some alternate options to think over it that’s what I am saying here, so now tell me what are your answers about the same. please do let me know as soon as possible.
    Yes this adapter can work very well with the galaxy tab 8.9 as well as 10.1. I just checked out the compatability list and it did work well with it that’s what I found and hence that’s the reason why I am forwarding the information for you as well. So you can go ahead with the same adapter that your friend is suing for the galaxy 10.1 as well.

Yes it is a 30 pin connector which is used by both the tablets and there is no major difference in both the tablets. Now I cannot something in the lte version since it has not come up yet but as of now you can use the same adapter for the connection that’s what I can say here.

Ok thanks that was enough proof for me to go ahead with the connection in the mean I would like to say thanks to you all for helping me with this silly problem that was really great of you to sort out the issue for me, that was really sweet of you all, appreciate the help that you have given over here for the same. that’s what I am saying here. so thanks a ton for the same.