Thread: Flashing apple logo in Macbook Pro

Flashing apple logo in Macbook Pro

The Apple logo on the exterior of my Macbook pro flashed occasionally when it is closed. I'd speak it is flashing every minute or so. Anyone here who can help me to overcome this issue.

Re: Flashing apple logo in Macbook Pro

Contrary to what some say and imagine that Apple Logo is not a beam. It's screening the back of the LCD Panel. So what you are considering is the LCD coming alive when it theoretical to be sleeping. Like the other user asked, do you have no matter which plugged in that could wake the computer? If not give permission us know and we can go from there.

I'm having the same trouble. When I close my Macbook, the apple on the outside flashes occasionally and if it's not plug in, it will be deceased the subsequently I attempt opening it, still if I congested it at full battery life.

I have tried physically putting it into sleep mode and the apple still flashes. It's very annoying because I can't take my laptop anyplace anymore for the reason that it's always deceased by the time I get anywhere.

There's nothing plugged in, I don't have Bluetooth connected, I just don't know what is wrong with this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    I'm having the same trouble. When I close my Macbook, the apple on the outside flashes occasionally and if it's not plug in, it will be deceased the subsequently I attempt opening it, still if I congested it at full battery life.

I have tried physically putting it into sleep mode and the apple still flashes. It's very annoying because I can't take my laptop anyplace anymore for the reason that it's always deceased by the time I get anywhere.

There's nothing plugged in, I don't have Bluetooth connected, I just don't know what is wrong with this thing.
    I took my mac to the Apple store and establish out what was causing for the flashing logo. For me, there was something wrong with the tab key, and the flashing was in reality the tab key becoming trapped, and activating the computer, consequently the logo lighting up occasionally. I envision yours is a similar situation. The logo doesn't in point of fact light up, rather it's the back light that is coming from the other side of the screen.

If yours is lighting up and draining battery when it's unplugged, I have to consider there is a key somewhere that is trapped and causing your mac to wake up. I propose annoying the tab key first, and taking it off and onslaught it as greatest as probable. Other than that, I think a visit to the Genius Bar is in order.