Thread: Corporate email set up is not working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Corporate email set up is not working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Listen guys I need a little help here as I am attempting to sync up my Samsung Galaxy Tab by Microsoft Exchange, I easily pass through the first process but then get a warning that say the exchange is asking for extra safety, which is not set up on this device. So anyone here knows what should I do to get solve this problem Is there a work around for this?

Thanks in advance

Re: Corporate email set up is not working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

I am not sure but I am gussing that you are also are using office Wi-Fi and if that is the case then You just require to verify the SSL settings at the time you are configuring the email setup.

I had the similar trouble and the simply way exposed was the use of touchdown sharing client it appear that Samsung's customer can not whole the security verify the server and begin earlier than timing of the mishap, as well as the owa client called to description that an android trying to connect, but the process never ends. I have tried to resolve with the administration of changing my job but other clients ShowMe iphone Windows Mobile and others have okay with the same configuration another problem with the native client samsung e-mail is that I used to read my gmail account, automatic synchronization is very slow when I try to manually synchronize the firt three or four times I get an fault of wrong password, then connects and apparently start the download process, however it takes about a minute or more to show the fresh emails and if you want to examine any email that takes about a minute to display the contents so forget about using the social center client, while Samsung solve this problem. shame that you must pay another $ 20 to solve a issue for the basic use of this tablet

That is fine solution set up a free trial edition. didn’t desire for to use another $20 trying to kind this out. excellent information is it worked. thank once more for the feedback

I as well have a difficulty with my corporate email. Setting up and syncing its just superior, but the emails are shown in a cryptic HTML codes way. don’t recognize how to explain this. Hope you get what i mean. I don’t understand why this happens