Thread: How to download eBooks on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

How to download eBooks on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Is there any one who can guide me trough as I am really desperate to know How to download eBooks on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 I would be really appreciating if any one know this as this is my first tablet I don’t know how to do that

Thanks in advance

Re: How to download eBooks on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

They have copied all of my epubs still accessible, but there stimulate app for free and several of the books the copyright of existence that can be downloaded. We are also supposed to have a pair of free books WHSmith Galaxy tab, although I have to still be around

Hello I have the WHS ebook bonus and after trade two books might not download on my account It says I have to download Adobe Digital solution and at the time I do the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 says it is 'incompatible'. I've managed to download the books in my PC now, but can not transfer to the account??

A program on the PC quality Convert PDF to EPUB as well if you make use of one more reader I have a thread on that be supposed to be able to import to work on vista.

I have two options just use anyone you like to

• Just go in to in the Downloads folder and put it that In one of their home display was an application called myfiles. Open go to the Downloads folder. And then click Click the epub file.

• make a folder on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 not the SD slot as a way of scanner can delete it and then duplicate files epubs In which In the eBook of your selection, more often in the home screen by means of the menu button. here be supposed to be no import or browse and open the file. Use this alternative to look for and import the file in your folder. Moon plus or a cold reader open files from folders. EReaders additional open and import using the network and its own file structure.

boast a go and if it does not stick good luck

I registered for £ 25 free of charge download electronic books from WH Smith. E-mail conventional become aware of from Samsung attract me to redeem coupon and recommendation on how it be supposed to. They have made several try in the last week in the WH Smith website, but all in vain. I open an account at WH Smith, and I be familiar with through my bank credit card have been tested and demonstrated. Can you please advice. Thank you very much

can't advise, but can say that i have not been able to download my books that i ordered through whsmith. I have emailed them and am awaiting for their response. If they don't i am taking into consideration legal action against them for not fulfilling their assure, I am certain then poorly get my books, I shouldn't have to download no matter what to install them, particularly as it won't let me

There are two main methods to do this

1) Suppose you have not previously downloaded the program called the Kies Samsung site for the PC and install it. attach your card all the way through the USB cable to your PC and charge your card when you attach a phone icon will appear in the higher right angle Kies program. look for the records of his book on Kies and drag them to the phone icon and copy your card. This be relevant to the files of most others as well, that is . Music, video, etc.

2) And this method is that the move through a USB MicroSD card reader on top of a memory card that has format its tab.You can also move them via Wi-Fi , although you contain to have a wireless network card and to be shared on the net it's a bit more complex to configure.

I wish this helps ......

Thank God somebody else has the similar issue and i was able to get his solution I downloaded the Amazon Kindle, merely to find out that it is the U.S. edition and every prices are in dollars. in addition to right of entry the e-book thing in the galaxy that say I require a SIM card. I do not desire to use it as a phone and at the present what the similar message appear when trying to access the app store. I disgust this device - I desire I had buy an iPhone - I contain not any of these issue with my iPod touch. I am also not capable to place my email accounts to it be able to not wait for the office to open tomorrow I think is a error that no e-mail get in touch with for help.

Hey folks

I can able to read books on the t the Galaxy s and its simple form Aldiko what it do is duplicate the ePub file of his quality that’s a ebooks pc program making good on your SD card, while open automatically import Aldiko you plainly puts in a little tab bookshelf. On dissimilar you have to go open Aldiko after that go to the SD card and make sure each book you desire to import.

Kindle It's just the similar but with mobi Kindle books stick files or file on the SD card enlistment copying turn into the file then use the timing of Kindle.

WHSmith voucher to be used with the Android application to download straight to your phone and the web application.

initial download to your pc and following that in the Pc, please search for epub , you will be clever to discover these files which requirements to be paste in galaxy tab - eBooks - bring in folder. So that's it. It took me so a lot of hours to lastly discover out. The entire reason of galaxy tab is for eBooks’ and we discover so tricky to download the books to tab.