Thread: Release date of Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 LTE

Release date of Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 LTE

Guys do anyone here have some information about the possible release date of Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 lte version? well some of them are saying that it has already released in some other countries but I live in india and I am not getting hint of when it is going to be released here, so that’s what I am asking here. please do reveal some more information about the same if you do have got some idea about it. so that’s it, that is the only question I had in my mind I hope you will do help me with the same. please do reveal something.

Re: Release date of Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Guys do anyone here have some information about the possible release date of Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 lte version? well some of them are saying that it has already released in some other countries but I live in india and I am not getting hint of when it is going to be released here, so that’s what I am asking here. please do reveal some more information about the same if you do have got some idea about it. so that’s it, that is the only question I had in my mind I hope you will do help me with the same. please do reveal something.
    Ok f you were not knowing it then let me tell you only an announcement has been done about the availability it will take some time for it to release and those who have said that it is already available in other countries then they are false. Since this is the lte version and not any normal 8.9 version. So don’t worry it has some time to get it released. First it will be making an appearance in U.S and then in different countries, so that’s what I am saying here, hope so that’s enough for you. that’s it from my side for you. hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

I have got some information for you. The possible release date of the tablet is December 2011 and so it will be available at that time it seems. So here is the information that you were looking for anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to post it here.

Thanks for letting me know about the same. it would have been great if you could have given me more information about the features of the tablet that would be great what can be the difference between a normal 8.9 tablet and the lte version of the tablet? Do you all have some information about it then make sure that you do reveal some information about it as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. Well I couldn’t get much information about it and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all.

Thanks for letting me know about the same. it would have been great if you could have given me more information about the features of the tablet that would be great what can be the difference between a normal 8.9 tablet and the lte version of the tablet? Do you all have some information about it then make sure that you do reveal some information about it as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. Well I couldn’t get much information about it and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all.
    The best part of the tablet is that it will be running in Android OS v3.0 Honeycomb. So that’s a great feature of the tablet that I was mentioning you about. Even it has bigger screen around 8.9 inches, 1.5 GHz ARM Dual-core processor CPU also 1GB ram as well. Connectivity support of 2G as well as 3G. screen resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. Camera of 3.15 megapixel, what else do you want to know?

You know what it comes up with many additional features as well such as Digital compass, Adobe Flash 10.2 support, Java App support, HTML Web Brwoser, Voice memo, in built gps support, push mail, IM activities, micro sd card support. These are some of the features that I have classified which are not there in the original tablet and hence that’s what I am saying here. the new lte version does have all of them and hence does have some added advantage over the older one, that’s what I ma saying here. hope so you have got the necessary information o nthe same, that’s it from my side for you.

Does anybody have some information about the price of the tablet? Can anyone tell me something about the same then that will be better for me, so that’s what I am asking from you all. please do reveal the information to me guys. Waiting for the necessary response from you all on the same.

No dude no such information has been revealed yet and hence if you have some doubt about it I would advise you to have a check about the same with the official website of the Samsung you might get all the information there only. So hope that’s enough for you.