Thread: Is there a keyboard docking station for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

Is there a keyboard docking station for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

So the title says it all, what do you all have to say about it. will there be a keyboard docking station for the galaxy tab 8.9 I want to know it from you all and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. so please do let me know something about the same as soon as possible. Also if possible then also reveal some information about the galaxy 10.1 as well if they are having the keyboard docking station. I miss them during the emails sessions would have benefited a lot if they have been there In the tablet. So that’s what I want to say here, hope so they will be there In the slot that’s what I feel.

Re: Is there a keyboard docking station for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?

Quote Originally Posted by Ket!ak View Post
    So the title says it all, what do you all have to say about it. will there be a keyboard docking station for the galaxy tab 8.9 I want to know it from you all and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. so please do let me know something about the same as soon as possible. Also if possible then also reveal some information about the galaxy 10.1 as well if they are having the keyboard docking station. I miss them during the emails sessions would have benefited a lot if they have been there In the tablet. So that’s what I want to say here, hope so they will be there In the slot that’s what I feel.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is a very new tab and confirming any information about it is a very difficult task that’s what I feel. so I would ask you to be apteint for sometime till the people from our side will give a conformation about the same.

I am sure that Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is having it and they have mention that as well in the specifications as well. So looking at the common trends that have been followed I would say that even Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 will follow the same and I am sure that Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 will be having the keyboard docking station that’s what I feel. so hope you all did get enough information about the same, so that’s it from my side for you all. Well if I do get more information about the specific tablet then I will surely let you know about it as soon as possible.

Yes there are various accessories that are available for the Samsung tab and hence if you need it then you will get it from any of the websites that’s what I feel. So you can go and check it out right now. yes there is a keyboard docking station available in Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and hence you can get the keyboards from there only, so that’s what you need to do there that’s what I feel. I hope so you have got the necessary information on the same anything else that you need to ask then please do clear it out here.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    Yes there are various accessories that are available for the Samsung tab and hence if you need it then you will get it from any of the websites that’s what I feel. So you can go and check it out right now. yes there is a keyboard docking station available in Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and hence you can get the keyboards from there only, so that’s what you need to do there that’s what I feel. I hope so you have got the necessary information on the same anything else that you need to ask then please do clear it out here.
    Ok can you tell me some information from there I can get the keyboard for the tablet, if you have some particular information about that website then please do let me know about the same as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Harin$Akshi View Post
    Ok can you tell me some information from there I can get the keyboard for the tablet, if you have some particular information about that website then please do let me know about the same as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all.
    Well you can check it from Logitech at least from there I have found it and yes you can get the necessary information from there only. So go ahead and check out that website and I am sure that you will like it.