Thread: Will Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 have microsd slot and usb adapter?

Will Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 have microsd slot and usb adapter?

So the main question remains will this tablet have a slot or not that’s the main question that I am going to ask here right now. Now I do want a microsd slot in it and it is very much essential in all the tablets that’s what I feel, now due to the majority of the tablets having a good internal memory I feel that they must be having it that’s what I feel over here, so now whats your take on that can you all please tell me something on the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same also is there a usb adapter provided with it, please do give me some information with it. waiting for the response frm you all.

Re: Will Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 have microsd slot and usb adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by ProBaal View Post
    So the main question remains will this tablet have a slot or not that’s the main question that I am going to ask here right now. Now I do want a microsd slot in it and it is very much essential in all the tablets that’s what I feel, now due to the majority of the tablets having a good internal memory I feel that they must be having it that’s what I feel over here, so now whats your take on that can you all please tell me something on the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same also is there a usb adapter provided with it, please do give me some information with it. waiting for the response frm you all.
    I can say anything about the usb adapter but what I want to say is that it will feature micro sd card slot and also will be having the feature to stre up to 32 gb plus it will be having a micros usb slot as well. So that’s what the information I have got for you, in case if there is anything else that you want to ask about the tablet then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

Are you sure about that since I did have a look at the official website of the Samsung and there is no hint of the sd card slot so that’s why I am asking is there a slot available or not? The wmay you gave me answer about the same that made me think about the question. So that’s why I am asking you all about the same. if anybody has got confirmed information about the same and also the links to prove about that then that will be a great piece of information for all of us. Since nobody is aware of this and all of them are waiting for the features to be released in the tablet, that’s what I am saying here. so hope you will have a look at this question and answer it out accordingly to me. so that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    Are you sure about that since I did have a look at the official website of the Samsung and there is no hint of the sd card slot so that’s why I am asking is there a slot available or not? The wmay you gave me answer about the same that made me think about the question. So that’s why I am asking you all about the same. if anybody has got confirmed information about the same and also the links to prove about that then that will be a great piece of information for all of us. Since nobody is aware of this and all of them are waiting for the features to be released in the tablet, that’s what I am saying here. so hope you will have a look at this question and answer it out accordingly to me. so that’s what I want to say here.
    I have checked I the website named gsmarena and there they had mentioned me about the same so that’s why I am saying to you all. so I don’t know if you all would like to believe me on the same. still I would advise you to check about the same in the different websites as well.

I think the one that is mentioned in the Samsung is the perfect one that’s for sure, since I don’t think so the information given there would be a fake one I don’t think at all. so believe what the Samsung people are saying about that tablet and I am sure that the micro sd card slot will not there in it, that’s what I think here.

You know what guys i have got this tablet and the following things are not there in the tablet and let me reveal out some of the information of the tablet that I found in it
    1) NO SD/MicroSD/etc. type slot
    2) No SIM card slot (wifi only version)
    3) Unable to root
    4) Speakers are placed at bottom.
    5) Does not have gps(built in)
    So these are the features that I found in the slot and yes coming to the main question that was asked here I would like to say that the microsd card slot is not there in the tablet and hence no usb adapter as well. Hope that’s clear for you.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that well that’s a great information that you have given here an dhence appreciate your efforts fr the same. seriously speaking I am very much disappointed listening to all this and hence not having a micro sd card slot is a big mistake done by the developers that’s what I feel here.