Thread: Unable to browse internet in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Unable to browse internet in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, and I am from Kerala, India. This phone is really has good looks and features. But, coming to the problem that I have with this phone, I was using this phone with a Tata Docomo 3G sim, and I was not having any problem when I was browsing internet at that time. But, last week I changed my sim with a Airtel, because I was having some coverage problems with Tata Docomo. But now the problem is that I cannot browse internet via the browser of my Samsung Galaxy Tab, as when I try to do so then I get an error saying “page not found”. I don’t have any problem while browsing with any other browser like Opera and I can even view the YouTube, so I don’t think that the problem can be caused by the network coverage of this sim card. I am not able to understand what has caused this problem. If any of you have any idea about, this then please reply.

re: Unable to browse internet in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

I am not able to understand what can be the reason behind this issue. I looks like your Galaxy Tab don’t like AirTel sim card. And if you are able to browse in Opera then I think you should use that only. I don’t have any problem with my native browser but then also I use Opera only, because it gives better experience of browsing. However, if anyone else had the same issue and got any workaround for it then, share that here, so that he can get some help.

I think you should try with clearing cookies and Cache in that browser of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. I think after you have cleared the cookies and cache, you will not get that”page not found” error and then you will be able to browse with your browser. Try this and see it works or not.

As you suggested, I tried with clearing all the cookies and Cache in that browser of my SGT, but still when I try to browse internet using that browser then I get the same error displayed saying “Page not found”.

I am also using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, but I don’t get any problem when I Have you tried restarting your Galaxy Tab. I think you should try browsing again after you have rebooted your Galaxy Tab once. When you are rebooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 then remember to hold the power button around 10 seconds. I think it should work, I hope so, because it works in most of such situations and therefore you should really try this.

I have tried rebooting my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 already and that also many times, but after you suggested me, I rebooted again, but now also I am getting error, “Page not found” when trying to browse internet using my phone’s browsers. Do any of you have any other solution which can fix this issue?

I am also using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, and once I was also having near about similar problem with my phone. But, in my case the reason behind that problem was the apn configuration, because After trying everything, clearing cache, cookies, restarting etc, when I tried browsing after deleting the apn address then I was able to browse all the pages through the internet without any problem. I don’t know how but it seems that this influence some operator’s services. So, I think you should also try doing this. I think it will solve your problem with browsing internet, because it fixed the issue which I was facing. I hope it works for you also.

As you suggested I tried deleting the apn address also, but I don’t know why I am not able to browse through internet now also. I hope I can find a working solution for this, but till than I will have to use opera only. But once anyone here gets any fix for this issue then please share that here, so that I can fix this problem, it will be a great help for me.

Re: Unable to browse internet in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Here I also have bit similar problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. I am running a virtual private network in 3G mode, and I am not able to browse any page on internet. However, I don’t get any difficulty when I use the Wi-Fi mode. Do any of you have got any suggestion to fix this problem? If you have any solution, then please reply. It is bit urgent.