Thread: How to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 7(Sprint) which is not in Sprint contract

How to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 7(Sprint) which is not in Sprint contract

As it is mentioned I have the Sprint Galaxy and lately got a notice that there is an update was accessible however trying to install it again and again give way an fault which accordant to me pretentious is connected to the reality so as to I don't contain a Sprint contract. Does any one else haveig the same problem would be really appreciating any response

Re: How to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 7(Sprint) which is not in Sprint contract

Even I am also having the same problem I also have Sprint Galaxy and when ever I try to update it its gives me error . I was having no idea that Sprint contract maybe because any helps guys

This also comes into view to be non-US I observe Canada in the catalog even What gives? May be most likely all US devices are just formally obtainable all the way through the carriers and because of there polices and restrictions update are just accessible from them is my presumption why there is no listing for US other then that Why don’t you go to Samsung Site, go the Tablet section and install the latest version of KIES and you will also find the Windows based instructions are look like Mac Users are left out. it seems that you can acquire around 2 of the carriers by re-flashing I have read this some where

Fine, additional search has exposed to facilitate even although the manual update say it has unsuccessful my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 does have the newest firmware update. I don't be familiar with how or at what time it was downloaded and installed except the version number equal up with what be supposed to be the most recent. So, for the time being, I presumption everything is all right. confidently this doesn't obstruct if we yet get the 2.3 update or Honeycomb.

Even I have also having same problem I have a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, with no agreement strictly Wi-Fi the previous update downloaded with no issue, so not to be bothered. The thing that won't bring up to date is the PRL. All OTA Android updates are receiving from beginning to end.
    I did not root mine, so I still contain that annoying activation icon in my notice bar

I haven't completed it however still there are commands on this board to take away the Activation notice. If you did not see it just search for it you will definitely found it