Thread: Is it possible to Removing Stock Launcher in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Is it possible to Removing Stock Launcher in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Hey guys I have bought the great tablet PC Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 a week ago and I must say till not it has been the best device that I have ever used , love its features and very handy however I like to have one modification on this device as I akin to to put together the a large amount out of the room on this tab As such, am by means of complete controls and More Icons, and be just speculating if there is in any case will be able to get rid of the standard launcher I have abundance of apps on my desktops and so have no require for the launcher except to enter the applications menu. Are there any apps that can reduce the launcher or no less than get rid of it Even alternate for an additional launcher dock that auto hides is there any one knows about this any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Re: Is it possible to Removing Stock Launcher in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Yeah you are right I also consider it a useless stuff. Desktop is more than enough why this extra launcher what the point and if its there that would be ok but at least there should be some option to hide it that would be a lot convenient I am hoping that next update should add this feature . what say

I barely it I make utilizes of the stock launcher is at the time of connecting to kies. Except that I make use of an after market launcher. the majority of the aftermarket launchers are completely customizable themes, icons, dock settings, app tray and so on. I already used Launcherpro for a little bit, then SPD shell until I come aware of Go launcher that facilitate to me Having twist to my personal liking.

I required the result similar as you, K41N, so I install ADWLauncher and position the dock to nothing, which achieve the result for me it. additional launchers are obtainable which I visualize would also attain the same objective for you. All you need to do is little search and I am sure you will definitely get some successes

Yeah you people are absolutely correct I have I initiate Go Launcher at the moment and am amazed. I love it! I never used any launcher up till now but this app really giving me superior experience with launcher

The background is Samsung unmistakable. If present there is a method to get rid of it, I would certify on Samsung's developer site or ask them. Beginning from the apps I have comprise and effort on, I have not see a technique to modify it. I have not seen this talk about anywhere. Often Android app icons feature a see-through backdrop, unlike the four-sided figure status quo of the iOS family. Alternatively, the Samsung Galaxy S's launcher sets unlike icon background for my a variety of apps. On my own app, the familiar a green glare, and I examine with the intent of example on some extra apps I have contain installed. The defaulting apps in toting up have a variety of backdrops.

The LauncherPro has quickly turn out to be one of the best part popular home screen replacement for Android, and it’s straightforward to view why. The app is tremendously modify , and in sight of the truth that its first look on the Market backs in may the developer has deal with to make an impression throughout each ground-breaking update. concerning a month ago they determined to alone create this own version or descriptions of the HTC widgets individually for advantage users just a bold move, and up to now they has been able to pull it off. With the whole the extra functionality LauncherPro present, it is able to still be fairly difficult to be recognizable with how to create the nearly the entire app, mainly for those who are use to the HTC or vanilla Android launcher.

LauncherPro let you allot an achievement to an up or down pilfer signal in surplus of several of the shortcuts in the dock. For example , you be capable to tell LauncherPro to take you stanchly to the display where you preserve your bookmarks widget at the time you run off with in surplus of the Browser icon, to include an pioneering contact when you take in surplus of the Contacts icon, or dial a explicit number when you swipe in overload of the Phone icon. I have contain always consideration with the purpose of it’s too not convenient to touch the display to bring up the home screen starter in view of the truth that it need an additional hand, except with swipe signal they be able to be right to use super rapid through your thumb, which is what I alike to most concerning them.