Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 printing through HP DeskJet wifi Printer

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 printing through HP DeskJet wifi Printer

I have HP DeskJet D5568 (Wi-Fi) Printer Printer in the office . The problem Is when I give the print menu command on the tab it searches for a all the wireless printer but never detects mine. then I tried with other pc around me it detects and works fine , so that there is no problem with the printer. I doubt that do tab supports features like wifi printing bcoz I exactly don’t it.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 printing through HP DeskJet wifi Printer

I have read and watch videos on youtube regarding this wifi issue but yet not got to the solution. I have read somewhere that it works only for Samsung wifi printers.

Well I have searched and found nothing on the internet other than an example of how to wifi printing using your pc. M still searching on but no set of information, I called up to the Samsung guys but no solution. They told me that there must be the printers wifi problem . do any one have idea about it. Have anyone already used this and knows about it.

I have bought galaxy tab just week back. After reading the query I tried out on the some of the printers like Epson and canon and found none have printed. Its not fault with the printers but with the tab.

I found out how to print to my HP from my galaxy Tab. I was always able to print photos by downloading the hP iPrint Photo app, but after doing some searches , found out that if you download the PrinterShare app (free) and then upgrade to the Printershare Premium Key app for that you have to empty your pockets (not cost you more) after that you are able to print with any wi-fi printer whether it may be HP or of any other printer company.

According to me there might be many problems why you are not able to print.first thingIf your printer is set up but it fails to detects your device within the PrinterShare app, then it may not be compatible with the Galaxy Tab. In this case, you’ll either need to try a different app in order to print, or possibly purchase one of the printers that is compatible with the PrinterShare application. Which might not be possible in few case. Otherwise you can even purchase the PrinterShare app by paying some dollars and will be able to print with any wi-fi printer.