Thread: split keyboard on Apple Ipad ios5

split keyboard on Apple Ipad ios5

I have bought Samsung galaxy tab few months back . The features on the Samsung galaxy tab are cool. but the thing is typing work on tab is more so it becomes uncomfortable working continusly on Samssung tab. Then I came to hear that Apple IOS5 have come up with its new technology of split keyboard. I want to know that is it true and how does it work ? bcoz if its true m really thinking of buying it one.

Re: split keyboard on Apple Ipad ios5

It is true that apple ipad ios5 have really come up with new technology of split keyboard . Apple are really appreciated for this technology . I think people like you will truly like it . I think if you work fully depend on typing then its truly valuable buying.

Apple are always appreciated for its new innovative technology .its new Apple IOS 5 for iPad introduces new Split Keyboard feature . It allows user to split keyboard into two parts on the screen Besides this you can also position each part up or down as per your thumbs . In Ipad split keyboard is available in both portrait and landscape. So its your choice what you want. So Now when you are with on -screen Keyboard on iPad press and hold the Keyboard key button which is located at bottom right of the Keyboard layout. Press on the button you will see two option pop s out dock and split . The dock option will let your operate the whole keyboard and the other option split the keyboard into two parts which will ease users typing . I think it’s the one of the best feature for tab user.

Seeing to this I have confirmed myself . features of IOS5 split keyboard is really awesum . Its gonna really help users like me. So hopefully I will be buying this one for me.