Thread: How can I synch my Blackberry 7250 with the Now Up to Date program?

How can I synch my Blackberry 7250 with the Now Up to Date program?

Can someone help me, because I facing some problem with my Blackberry 7250. The problem is related to the Now Up to Date program. Io am having apple Mac OSX 10.4.11 at my home ad when I try with the synchit with my blackberry at that time it doesn't see the calendar in now up to date. I a very sure about this that it works because I have done the same using my laptop. So please anyone suggest me in this case.

Re: How can I synch my Blackberry 7250 with the Now Up to Date program?

Here in this case, I would like to suggest you to contact with the PocketMac techs. Because I don’t have any suggestion about this topic. And I am suggesting you for the PocketMac techs, because they are trained for helping in this type of the problem. Try to contact with them and give them the full specification fo your system and then they will suggest you the proper suggestion for resolving your problem. I am sure about this because they have also suggested me in such related cause.

I am also having the related problem. I am having the old BLACKBERRY 7250 and the problem is that nothing seems to work for it to synchproperly. I am also searching for the suggestion for this, I read the suggest which is above posted , and no I will try to contact with them and report you back about the results.

I am also using the Blackberry 7250 but I am nit having this type of the problem. I synch my Blackberry 7250 using the Apple address book. Here in your case also I will suggest you to do the same. I think that there will be some problem with your desktop, because you are saying that you have done this in your laptop. So try with the other desktop system and then see that it is synch or not. Report me back if it not works. If this happens then I will suggest you to try with the address book.

Since you are saying that this problem occurs only when you are trying to synch your Blackberry 7250 with the Now Up to Date in the Mac OSX 10.4.11 not with your laptop then here I can surely say that there are some problem with your desktop only. And for that I will suggest you to use the laptop only. Or here I would like to suggest you for checking with the connection manager in your Mac OSX 10.4.11, there will be some setting issue in this case. Try with that and if this still not works for your case then for that reason try to use the laptop only. Or try to contact with the Mac forums for that and hope that they will help you in this case.