Thread: Blackberry Curve 8520: error message “Music services failed to load” in Desktop Mgr 6.

Blackberry Curve 8520: error message “Music services failed to load” in Desktop Mgr 6.

I am having Blackberry Curve 8520. In this I was having the Desktop Mgr 5.0.1 and Office 2007 for installing the new update I uninstalled the both application. And after that I then installed Office 2010 ,and finally installed the new Desktop Manager 6.0.0. but here after this update I see that there are some problem in my case. The problems are that when I try to go at the page in the new Desktop Manager at that time I see that an error occurs that was Music services failed to load. This is the first time I have seen this type of the error. So in this case I will request here to suggest me the proper way to resolve this type of the problem.

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520: error message “Music services failed to load” in Desktop Mgr 6.

I think for that reason you will need to uninstall your Desktop Mgr again and install the new version once again. I am suggesting you this thing because you are facing this problem after the update so it might happens that there are some problem with the new update. Or elase you can try to update your Desktop Mgr again. And If there will be any bugs then it will get resolve and after that you can use your Desktop Mgr easily.

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520: error message “Music services failed to load” in Desktop Mgr 6.

Here in your case I will suggest you for the uninstall your Desktop Mgr or update it again. And after that still the same problem appears then there will be some problem with your Mass Storage Device because before update all things was working so fine. After making sure that your Mass Storage Device is working fine then reboot the laptop and then try the same thing again for the sync. Hop that after doing this Desktop Manager will configured to use the iTunes.

I can say to all of you that I can synch using the windows media player, and this error you are getting only due to the iTunes. When I was trying with the iTunes at that time I was also having this type of the error, so here I would like to say to not sync with the iTunes, try to use the windows media player only.

Yes, I tried with the suggestion which you all have given to me, and after following then I can see that now the problem is resolved. And for doing this I tried to update my Desktop Mgr 6 with the latest version and after trying with that I found that it start working. So here I would like to say thanks to all of you for suggesting me the proper reason.