Thread: Can I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with Android Gingerbread(2.3)?

Can I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with Android Gingerbread(2.3)?

I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 running on the Android 2.2. I am here to know that is can I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with Android Gingerbread? Please suggest me, I am new to this forum.

Re: Can I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with Android Gingerbread(2.3)?

Yes, you can upgrade your current Android Froyo2.2 with the Android Gingerbread. Once you are connected with the Kies, then there update for the firmware will be notified to you. But here I an say that all the markets not have the update for the Android Gingerbread. But if are can upgrade it then here I will suggest you to proceed.

I will also suggest you the same. But according to me when you get connect to the Kies this will notified you the new uupdate for the firmware but I think this is not sure that it will be Android Gingerbread. But I will recommend you for that upgrade also, because it will help to improve some performances in your system. I am suggesting you all the things because I am also having the Tab from the last 9 months but up till now it have never notified me for the Android Gingerbread. So be patient.

I am also new on this forums and here I want to know that I am having the problem while trying to update with the Android Gingerbread. The problem is that when I am trying to do this, it says that already have the updated firmware (Froyo). What to do now? And it gives the details as:

• Basebrand version: P1000XXJMA
    • BUILD NUMBER: FROYO.XWJMK

Sure, I can say that you can upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with Android Gingerbread(2.3) but only in the case f the update for this version is available. I am telling you this because no all he markets have the update for this android version. So in your case if you can se that update is available then you can proceed.