Thread: Font is small boxes and screen is unreadable in blackberry curve 8320

Font is small boxes and screen is unreadable in blackberry curve 8320

I have a blackberry phone with me. I have installed desktop software in my blackberry phone. I observe that the screen font present on the desktop software is just like boxes. I am sure that font issue is there. I run other software’s also. I have noticed such font issue in any other software except on the desktop software. I don’t why this is happening. Has anybody encountered such issue before? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Please help me out regarding this. I am very much upset.

Re: Font is small boxes and screen is unreadable in blackberry curve 8320

I suspect that you have installed the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software in a non-english form. This is the reason why this type of box kind of font is coming on the screen making it impossible for you to read. I would suggest you to uninstall the blackberry desktop software. After un-installing the blackberry software, I would say that try to re-install the software. For this I would say that try to visit the official website of blackberry. There you will find this software and just try to install it by selecting the language and style as English.

Well I am facing the same issue as you. I have tried un-installing v6.0. After un-installing I have tried to install it back. But I thought that the issue might vanish but I am still facing the same problem. I made sure that I am selecting English (us) then I selected location as UK. I didn’t find any success after doing this. I also tried to choose English us and then location also as English us but nothing happened. After getting so fed up that I decided to un-install this version and thought of upgrading it. Then I downloaded v6.1 and got it installed. Even while installing I chosen the proper location and everything but the problem persisted. I don’t know what to do.

I have upgraded the version to v 6.1 and my problem went off. I would suggest you to do this and I am sure that you will find success. If not then I think you should take your phone to the blackberry store and get it fine. I would say that visit the nearest blackberry store and ask the expert to help you out. I think there is some problem with the phone. But still it would be very early to say anything regarding this issue.

I would say that reset you phone once. After resetting your mobile phone, try to install the desktop software back again. I think there is some virus in the phone so I would say that once try to format the memory card and see what happens. I suppose it will be fine. If nothing happens then I would say that try to install the operating system back again

I think there is some issue with your phone. I would suggest you to take your phone to the blackberry store near your place and get it alright. I think there is some programming error in your phone. I assume that even blackberry guys will install the operating system again. I would say that you don’t try to do this yourself. Go t the blackberry store and get the operating system installed. The benefit of going and installing the operating system from the bb is that they will also make the backup of files and you will get it back later on. They have some ways to have the backup.