Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0

Hello friends, I was planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab, and I am get confuse to buy it and also I was thing which to buy, should I go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 or the 7.0. So I want the suggestion of you all that which I should go for and also which will be the best for me. Give me the suggestion of yours and also tell me that what would be the best and also it will be the best to operate the phone for me. I want to ask the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 be able to fit the jacket's pocket to be portable and which you would prefer 8.9 over the 7. Thanking you in advance for the solution or the suggestion which you will be providing to me.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0

I think the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 would be the best and also it will be great to use as the 7.0 is old and the 8.9 is the new with the wider screen. So I would suggest you to go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9.

Well I am happy with my Galaxy Tab 8.9 could be good at this point, as the 7.0 feels like the best without feeling too great for it. Maybe if I did not have card and the 8.9. I would think the same about it. But I stay with this card. If I kept buying the best option for what I have, me I have no money. Technology comes quickly. There is always a better version just around the corner. That is the worst in my humble opinion, the technology, but life goes on. So I would also suggest you to go for the Galaxy Tab 8.9 as it have the latest as you compare with the Galaxy Tab 7.0. So you can go for it and get it for yourself and also you will be happing using it. Hope the suggestion might help you to buy the best tablet for you.

I also suggest you to go for the Galaxy Tab 8.9 as it wide and also it have the latest technology which is the current and also advances then the Galaxy Tab 7.0, so you can get the 8.9 for you and have fun using it.

The New is not always better the option to buy. I always had this mentality that with the Galaxy Tab 7 inches, as it is the perfect size for a tablet. Maybe it's for the reason that of my small hands in the Asia country, but I think the tablets of 10 inches will be too wide. I cannot comment or speculate anything about the 8.9 inch tab, since I put my hands on it yet though. So the decision is upon you and also I would suggest you to check and get the best and also see that which will be fitting to the requirements of yours and also it is comfortably used by you also. So get the best and also you can go through the suggestions of the other users which are suggesting you to take the best.

For me the Galaxy Tab 8.9 is also best and also the Galaxy Tab 7.0 is good to use, I have used both of them and I will very much comfortable using both of them, so the actual decision is upon you and also select the best.

Well I have sold my Galaxy card and miss him very much. The 10 " form factor has always seemed too big. I thought it was going to buy something new right away, but not me. With respect to 8.9", at least in the LG-board is not better a 10 "tablet (in size). Check out the video comparison between her and Xoom. They are about the same size. The board only has more bezel and a smaller screen. I went to Best Buy yesterday night to pick up a brochure possibly HTC, but I have not seen anything significant enough to justify the inflated price. Cool device, however. That said, may be in search of another Tab here locally! The chip did everything need quite well. I think that was caught in the hype of everything new coming out. As someone such as these, the new is not always better.

I would also say the same thing which the above user have told you and also think that the new device are not good until and unless the users are comfortable to use it and also do not find any sort of the problem with it.